- Supported software
- Supported versions
THE PLUGIN WILL RECEIVE A BIG UPDATE IN THE CLOSE FUTURE, STAY TUNE!
Create a nice looking GUI for your enchantments in just a few minutes. Display dozens of enchantments for each in-game item.
- Dynamic - The price, max level and items list defined in TE config are automatically used
- Pages - If on your item can be applied more than 7 enchantments, more pages & buttons to navigate between them will be displayed
- Easy to use - After adding the enchantments you want to display the plugin will take care of what enchantments list to display for what item
- Multiple open ways - The GUI can be opened either by running the command (/teu or /teupgrades) or by right clicking with a certain item in hand (can be disabled in the config & more items can be added)
- Level display - The enchantment level can be displayed using the item amount (can be disable from the config)
- Multiple display items - Currently, each enchantment can have two display items, one for when it reaches the max level and another one in general
- Configurable - Each enchantment item as well the border and the page buttons can have a glow effect, a display name, a lore, can be unbreakable or even have a damage value
Thank you @PiggyPiglet for recording the video!
Enjoy the resource? Leave a review.Icon made by Smashicons and Flaticon
Note! Please do not write a review in order to get help or to report a bug. I will not help in this way. Write a discussion post or join my discord server a I will help you as quickly as possible!