Under 18? Make sure you have you parent's permission before buying this!
- PlaceholderAPI Support - ArcaneStats it is powered by the amazing plugin PlaceholderAPI which allows you to access any type of data from your server. The placeholders list can be found here
- Player argument - Useful if you want to display the statistics of a certain plugin, for example their balance
- Online & Offline players - If the information that you want to display require the player to be online on the server just go to config and set 'onlinePlayer.required' to 'true'
- Messages - Commands can have the following messages: usage, unknown player, no permission, offline player (for when the command require the player to be online)
- Tow different message type - The command response can be a normal chat message, an embed or even both
- Permissions - Limit the command only to people with a certain permission level, use this tool to generate a permission level with the list of permissions you want the user to have (for example, setting the level to 8 will limit the command access only to users with Administrator permission)
- Bot settings - The status & activity type - including the message and the url for type 1 (streaming) - can be changed from config
- Configurable - Almost everything can be changed from config: messages, embed color, images etc.
Enjoy the resource? Leave a review.
Icon made by Freepik
Note! Please do not write a review in order to get help or to report a bug. I will not help in this way. Write a discussion post or join my discord server a I will help you as quickly as possible!