I have been working for quite a long time on a key generator thing for a server who's name shall not be named. The website is designed to work on mobile and on a computer.
The purpose of the website is to allow players to redeem keys made by the administrator. These keys would allow someone to be whitelisted on the server to get beta access to your server. It is really easy to implement automatic whitelists and I can do that for you if you want that. Players are only allowed to redeem one key, this can be changed easily.
Premium keys can be generated from the panel. There is a GUI where you can generate, remove and view keys. The whole system is programmed with PHP, HTML for text and CSS for styling. MySQL is used to store all information.
- Custom design
- Admin area
- Multiple keytypes
- Only one key per player
- Auto-whitelist players
- Redeem a key only once
- And much more
- Choose your background in the control panel.
- Change text in the control panel.
- Change password in the control panel.
- Custom styles to import.
- Block IP after 3 bad entries for 10 minutes.
How to install?
- Download all files.
- Import the keygenenerator.sql into mysql (via phpmyadmin).
- Setup your mysql connection in _classes/DB.php.
- Configure your titles, subtitles, buttons, text fields etc. in the "placeholders" table.
- Configure WebSender (guide below).
- You can now login on login.php with username: admin and password: admin.
How to change the default username and password?
- At the top of your login.php there are some slashes before three lines. Remove them and add your password after $password.
- Open the page login.php and copy the text in the upper left corner.
- Paste the text into the password row in your users table.
- Change the username if you want.
How to configure WebSender?
- Install WebSender on your minecraft server.
- Go to the _classes/config.php file and open it.
- Change the login credentials to yours.
Help! What does "Connection error! Connection to the server failed... Please contact an administrator." mean?
You did not configure your WebSender server properly. It seems like the connection can't be established. You can resolve this by following the guide above. Ensure your firewall is not blocking the traffic of your WebSender server.
Screenshots: I'm not going to provide a link to the project itself to prevent leaks of the design itself. But here are some screenshots. Note that all colors and images/backgrounds can be changed.