- Plugin config
Hello, I have created a replica of Brawl's gun configs. These configs work with either PvPGunPlus (old) or SwornGuns. Brawl uses these configs on their Mc-War, Mc-WarZ, and Minestrike servers. I have managed to recreate them the best I can and they conform to their Wiki. You can use these configs if you are making a gun server and have are too lazy to recreate them yourself, or if you are unfamiliar with the plugin.
- I was not able to recreate some weapons perfectly, like the Crossbow, RayGun, and LAW
- Support will be given at my discretion.
- All the gun configs in Brawl's Mc-War server
- All the gun configs in Brawl's Mc-WarZ server
- All the gun configs in Brawl's Minestrike
- Extract the ZIP.
- Upload the folder with the gun configs that you wish to use to your server.
- You need either PvPGunPlus or SwornGuns to use them.
- Issue the command /gun reload
- Download the plugin NoHitDelay
- This plugin resets the hit between two projectiles hitting the player, and is essential for things like shotguns and automatic weapons.