ChatbotPro knows everything about your server at all times and can assist players immediately*. Long gone are the days of training helpers and hoping they can type fast enough to keep up!
- Answer player questions instantly without the need of staff members
- Respond with casual conversation to players that just want someone to talk to
- Return relevant links and info pertaining to your server
- PlaceholderAPI support for advanced replies
- DiscordSRV support for Discord integration
- Automatically and intelligently detect and respond to player questions that don't contain the chatbot's name as a keyword**
- Works in any language that you want
- And more coming soon, including auto-moderation (join the Discord to submit suggestions)
SUPER EASY SETUP
- After loading the plugin, type /chatbotpro dashboard and input your server's info into your dashboard
- Save your changes
- Chat in-game. Any messages that are detected to be questions by your players will be automatically context-matched and answered by your chatbot*. Players can also have family-friendly conversations with the chatbot, who has the ability to act like a player instead of a formal question-answering bot.
VIDEO TUTORIAL & SHOWCASE
COMMANDS AND PERMISSIONS
COMMANDS AND PERMISSIONS
Admin Commands: (chatbotpro.admin permission by default)
- /chatbotpro dashboard |
Opens the web editor for your bot's settings and knowledgebase.
- /chatbotpro reload |
Reloads your config.yml. You do NOT need to use this after publishing dashboard changes.
- /chatbotpro | Toggles receiving bot messages
- Use natural language when adding features to your dashboard, as if you were explaining them to a player. You do not need to think about how the bot will interpret your writing or anything like that, all you need to do is be concise and separate your "features" nicely.
- "Features" can be anything you want: actual features, commands, player names, etcetera. On every query your server's chat sends, ChatbotPro's servers try to match the two most relevant features, extrapolate their most relevant info, and then return that info back to the player in natural language.
WARNING- ChatbotPro is addicting! Your players will probably start trying to mess with your chatbot as soon as they see that it is active, so make sure you've setup your dashboard before revealing it, and that you've checked your daily reply limit!
- Your chatbot is not capable of replying truly instantly. It usually takes a second or two, or a couple seconds for longer replies. All replies are capped at around two sentences in length.
- Your chatbot can, in rare circumstances after enough trial and error, be tricked into saying inappropriate things through malicious prompting known as "jailbreaking". For a list of known jailbreaks, you can visit the support Discord and message me there. In the future there will be updates to mitigate these - for now though, the most common jailbreaks will still be blocked successfully.
- ChatbotPro comes with a prebuilt filter that allows it to be "family friendly". As of right now, it does not support talking about "inappropriate subjects", and will reply to players who attempt to do so with messages similar to the following:
For support and to suggest new features, please join the ChatbotPro Support Discord @ https://discord.gg/r4XfrmQs2s
* Replies are not truly instant. Response speed usually is one or two seconds, but can be longer depending on the reply length and current server load.
** This is a premium feature, available through the ChatbotPro dashboard. Free plans require the player to have typed the bot's name in their message.