✦ Whats EnderVault?
EnderVault is a EULA friendly cool plugin! It allows player to secure stuff in a good/cool way. Other players can PickLock others EnderVaults, but only if they have a special key and luck. There are 3 tiers of keys. Tier 1 Tier 2 and Tier 3 (Tier 3 is the best). Everything is configurable, the luck and everything! If a player successfully picklocks a EnderVault they can select 5 (configurable) slots to pick. After those 5 slots the player will get those items when the inventory is closed.
✦ How do I install this?
- Login to mc-market and purchase the plugin
- Download EnderVault.jar
- Put the EnderVault.jar in your plugins folder
- Configure the plugin to your liking
- Enjoy the plugin
- /EV - endervault.command.use
- /EV Give Vault <Player> <Amount> - endervault.command.givevault
- /EV Give Key <Player> <Tier 1-3> <Amount>- endervault.command.givekey
- Allows picklocking - endervault.allow.picklocking
- Allows to use EnderVaults - endervault.allow.use
- Allows to place EnderVaults - endervault.allow.place
- /EV - Main Command.
- /EV Give Vault <Player> <Amount> - Give player Vault.
- /EV Give Key <Player> <Tier 1-3> <Amount> - Give player Key.
# Plugin by RedstoneBiten[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#4da6ff][FONT=Droid Sans] NoPermissionMessage: '&cYou dont have permission to do this!' TellPlayerWhenPicklocked: true TellPlayerWhenPicklockedMessage: '&c&l%player% is picklocking your EnderVault!' # Its impossible to destroy a endervault unless a op destroys it with creative TellPlayerIfVaultGetsDestroyed: true TellPlayerIfVaultGetsDestroyedMessage: '&cYOUR ENDERVAULT GOT DESTROYED SOMEHOW!!??' # Lower gives lower change to open the Vault Tier1Percentage: 2 Tier2Percentage: 5 Tier3Percentage: 10 # This is how many slots the player is allowed to pick Tier1MaxSelectSlots: 5 Tier2MaxSelectSlots: 10 Tier3MaxSelectSlots: 15 MaxSelectSlotsMessage: '&cYou can only select %amount% slots!'