1) Login to your tebex dashboard and then go to Webstore > Apperance >Theme > Change and click on "Create Custom Theme".
2) Set the theme name to "Eternal | Unique Tebex Theme" and copy and paste everything from the style.css file you downloaded, after that activate the Theme.
3) Then go again to Webstore > Apperance > Template > Change and click on "Create Custom Template" at the very bottom.
4) Set the theme name to "Eternal | Unique Tebex Theme" and click create.
5) In the last step you need to go to the file you have downloaded and in it go to the folder "pages", there you will find the files that you will gradually open and copy their contents to the file in your template on tebex. Then you just need to save the template and activate it.
To make the site work properly, you need to add a few modules.
1) We need to go again to Webstore > Sidebar and add the Recent Payments module (if it is there, we can only edit it) and in it we need to set the "Display limit" to 6.
2) To display featured packages on the main page we need to add the Featured Package module, we can add several of these modules.
Adding/Changing servers on mainpage
To add/change servers we need to edit template and go to index.html file. In this file at the top we can edit the servers.