This plugin depends on Holographic Displays!
Make sure you have the latest build.
ForceFields is a land claim and protection plugin based on an original concept - exchanging items for protection. The protected area cannot be griefed, but when the time runs out, the protection disappears.
ForceFields have border made out of Particles. Their color can be changed by owner of the Fields.
Players can add other players to their Field using nice AnvilGUI, where they can put player's name. Then they can adjust flags for each player separately.
- ForceFields.create.<type> - allows players to create specific type of Field
- ForceFields.limit.<type>.<limit> - allows players to create only specific amount of ForceFields. Use ForceFields.limit.<type>.Unlimited to create unlimited amount of ForceFields
- ForceFields.reload - allows player to reload ForceFields config and messages using /fieldreload
- ForceField.givefuel - permission for giving custom fuel to specific player with /givefuel <player> <fuel> <amount>
- forcefields.color.<color> - allows player to change color of the ForceField
- forcefields.admin - allows players to walk, break, place, interact.. in others ForceFields
- forcefields.forcefields - allows players to open GUI with their own ForceFields
- forcefields.teleport - allows players to teleport to their ForceFields in the GUI with their ForceFields
- forcefields.countdown.bypass - allows players to teleport to their ForceField instantly
You can send me IP address of your server and it can be shown here.
Please, do not use reviews for reporting issues/bugs. You can send me direct message or add me on discord (ZakSmak#4116) and I will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
This plugin contains AnvilGUI API made by WesJD licenced under MIT licence.
Supported versions: 1.8.x - 1.14.x