How it worksTry this product in game with a hosted Minecraft server!
- Click 'Generate test server'
- Join the provided IP address
- Try out the product for up to 30 minutes
- Stop the server when you're done
Requesting a test server will duplicate the original files and provide you a new server for you to join and experiment with for up to 30 minutes. Any changes you make will not be served so feel free to play around!
There are no limits to the number of servers you may start, but you can only have one test server active at a time. You must stop any active test servers in order to start up a new one.
- Completely free
- Instant setup
- Full operator permissions
- Invite friends
- No usage limits
Testing servers provided by PebbleHost.
» Grant Procedure
The biggest feature of GrantX is the /grant command. It allows staff members to easily grant players either a rank or permission node, along with a custom duration and reason. You can also specify which specific server the grant should be applied to (if you are creating a network). Once you have selected everything, you will be asked to confirm your action.
So, to summarize:
- Select a player.
- Select a rank.
- Select a server (optional, global by default).
- Select a duration.
- Select a reason.
- Confirm your action.
» Grant History & Revocation
All grants are logged and stored either locally in a data file or remotely in a database. Easily view all the information about a player's previous grants or the most recent grants on the server using the /grants or /grantx logs menu. Additionally, you are able to easily revoke an active grant inside the GUI, with a confirmation menu. You can also only allow certain ranks/players to revoke certain grants (eg. not allowing moderators to revoke admin ranks).
» In-Game Editor
Tired of configuration files? Use the in-game editor to create, delete, and modify all of your grant procedure items, including ranks, server, durations, and reasons. Options range from changing the display name of the item, the permission required to grant it, the priority/weight, the lore, the block/item to show in the GUI, and much more.
» Insane Customizability
GrantX is extremely customizable, with clean, documented configuration files for every single menu! Easily adjust everything to your liking and make the plugin fit your server theme. If you are not a big fan of advanced configuration files, that's okay too! GrantX already comes 99% configured with the optimal settings for most servers.
» And More...
There are many more features in GrantX, and tons of new features planned for future updates. Join our test server to see some of the features for yourself, or purchase the plugin to fully experience all the management features!
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this digital product, you agree to and are bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please read this section carefully before making a purchase. For concerns and inquiries, contact our support team at https://demeng.dev/discord.
- We reserve the right to permanently revoke your product access if we believe you have violated these Terms and Conditions.
- Refunds are typically not issued due to the nature of the product. Since the product is entirely digital, there is no way to verify that you have removed the download from your device; however, if you have not downloaded the product or experience defects that our customer support cannot resolve within a reasonable timeframe, you are eligible for a full refund within seven days after the purchase. We will not return platform, gateway, and other transaction-related fees incurred during the purchase and refund process.
- Filing a chargeback or dispute on your purchase before contacting our customer support to attempt to resolve any issues will result in the suspension of product access until we reach an agreement.
- Do not claim the product or any of its assets as your own or pretend in any way that anyone other than us created it.
- Redistributing the product or its assets without written permission is strictly prohibited. Redistribution includes but is not limited to reselling the product, auctioning an account that owns the product, or selling premade setups with the product installed.
- Do not attempt to decompile, deobfuscate, or reverse engineer the product for any purpose.
- Do not modify the product's source code unless you have received my written consent or purchased access to the source code as an add-on. The modified source code and associated files (such as a compiled JAR) shall only be for personal, non-commercial use. You cannot redistribute modified versions of the product.
- You are solely responsible for securing all your copies of the product. We will hold you accountable if one of your associates breaks any of these Terms and Conditions.
- We provide the product "as is" without warranty of any kind. In no event shall we be liable for any claim, damages, or other liability arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
- Support and updates for the product are not guaranteed. While we attempt to offer the highest level of customer service and consistent updates, we do it at our discretion.