Minetrends is the all in one solution to analyzing your Minecraft server!
With Minetrends, you can login to your dashboard and instantly view graphs and statistics on your daily player count, the ratio between new to recurring players, the geolocation of your players, and much more. In addition to player information, you can also view server health stats, such as memory usage, TPS, and many more things to come!
Here are some screenshots:
How do I start?
The registration and setup process is very easy and should take under 3 minutes to complete! Just follow the steps below, and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Register on Minetrends.com and add your server to your control panel.
- Once you have added your server, you'll receive your unique server key. Download/install the Minetrends Bukkit plugin on your server.
- Lastly, add your unique server key to the Minetrends plugin with: /minetrends key <SERVER_KEY>
- /minetrends - Shows help page.
- /minetrends reload - Reloads the configuration file.
- /minetrends key <SERVER KEY> - Add your server key