THE FUTURE OF THE TYCOON PLUGIN
Yes, you heard it right! NextGens provides various unique features and will always invent unique features, we want the best for the community. Discuss with us and the others to create the perfect tycoon plugin on the market!
This plugin is inspired by the popular Roblox Tycoon game mode.
We are aiming to expand the limit of the tycoon game mode, new and unique features will be experimented with and implemented on NextGens, and we will always hear your crazy ideas.
*HOT Corrupted Generators - Every (configurable) hour there will be a configurable percentage set of the total active generators that can be "corrupted" or broken, which means the generator will stop working and it requires the owner to fix the generator by shift + right-clicking it and pay some configurable amount of money in order to make the generator working again. Don't want this feature on your server? Don't worry you can disable it with just one single option on the config.
*HOT Chance-Based Multiple Generator Drop - We want to expand the limit of the tycoon plugin, with this every generator can drop different items based on chance, the main idea is to make generators have many possibilities, for example, the generator can spawn a drop that is more expensive but with lower chances.
*HOT Generator Drop Command - Now a generator can "drop" a list of commands, meaning when it's the generator's time to "drop", it will execute the console command instead, you can pair it with the chance system, this is of course to expand the possibilities, for example, you can spawn mobs on the generator with a lower chance.
*HOT Optimized for Large Networks - NextGens is built on top of a system that has been proven for its efficiency and effectiveness, on a network with 200 players active concurrently and over 30k active generators, we only used 1.xx% of the server's thread according to spark profiler.
Generator Events - The most important part is you can configure all of them to your liking and create as many as you want. For example, you can create a 1.5x sell multiplier event with a longer duration and a 2.5x sell multiplier with a shorter duration of the event, basically, you can configure the duration of each event. We offer 5 events, there are:
- Sell Multiplier - Upon using /sell command, the value of every item will be increased by (configurable)x multiplier.
- Generator Upgrade - The drop of every generator on the server will be upgraded to x amount configurable tier above.
- Generator Speed - Increased the speed of a generator by a configurable percentage amount.
- Drop Multiplier - Increased the amount of generator drop by a configurable amount.
- (NEW!) Mixed Up - Make every generator generate a drop from a random generator.
Integrated Sellwands - NextGens has its own powerful sellwand feature, it has multiplier and uses and also there are some cool statistics to show how much money has the sellwand made and how many items have been sold. We also support other sellwand plugins to hook into our pricing system, the other sellwand plugins are WildTools and DeluxeSellwands.
Mass Customization - NextGens provides massive configuration options for server owners so they can tailor their server to their needs and wants whilst keeping the config simple.
Per-file Generator System - Who doesn't like organized config files? Now you can split up and create "category" of generators on different files, simply create a file inside
generators folder and follow the format like
On-join Generators - Upon joining the server for the first time, the player will be given configurable generators with a configurable amount along with a list of configurable commands that will be executed by the console.
Integrated Sell Command - NextGens provide a /sell command that can be integrated with ShopGUI+.
Multi-Page Generator Shop - NextGens provides a dedicated shop for generators, all of the aspects of the shop are configurable, you can define the layouts, GUI title, GUI size, and what generators are sellable easily.
28 Generator Tiers - NextGens provide a default configuration for server owners which contains 3 series of generators, you can customize it the way you like, modify, remove, add, or anything you want.
Generator Upgrade GUI - Upon upgrading the generator, a confirmation GUI will be opened for players telling them the details of the next upgrade and the cost of it, don't want an upgrade gui? Don't worry, you can always toggle it in the config.yml.
Player Multiplier System - you can now give players a permanent sell multiplier for completing different tasks on your server you can give them the multiplier by using a command or giving them permission.
Worth System - We have our own built-in worth system like the EssentialsX worth system, you can create a custom item with the and set the price for that item (check worth.yml for example), also our worth system is compatible with shopgui+.
Auto-sell System - We also provide our own auto-sell system, with this players are able to effortlessly make money, there are inventory auto-sell and gens auto-sell, read the details on our documentation page.
Player Settings - NextGens comes fully equipped with player settings, this feature allows every player to be comfortable with their own settings that they can turn off and on as they wish.
There are still a lot of unique and exciting things for you guys inside NextGens, let us give you a tour of our config files at https://github.com/mdaffa48/NextGens-Files
List of placeholders that NextGens provides:
- %nextgens_currentplaced% - Displays how many active generators that player has.
- %nextgens_max% - Displays the generator placement limit.
- %nextgens_total_generator% - Displays the total generator on the server.
- %nextgens_corrupt_time% - Displays the time left before the corruption generator event happens.
- %nextgens_event_name% - Displays the display name of the current event.
- %nextgens_event_time% - Displays the time left of the recent event or when the event will happen.
- %nextgens_multiplier% - Displays the player's personal multiplier amount
- %nextgens_cashback% - Displays the player's cashback percentage amount
- %nextgens_statistics_earnings% - Displays the total of the player's earnings from selling items through /sell command and sellwand.
- %nextgens_statistics_earnings_formatted% - Displays the total of the player's earnings from selling items through /sell command and sellwand with the formatted number.
- %nextgens_statistics_itemsold% - Displays the total of the player's items sold from selling items through /sell command and sellwand.
- %nextgens_statistics_itemsold_formatted% - Displays the total of the player's items sold from selling items through /sell command and sellwand with the formatted number.
- %nextgens_statistics_commandsell% - Displays how many times the player has used /sell command
- %nextgens_statistics_commandsell_formatted% - Displays how many times the player has used /sell command with the formatted number.
- %nextgens_statistics_sellwandsell% - Displays how many times the player has used sellwand
- %nextgens_statistics_sellwandsell_formatted% - Displays how many times the player has used sellwand with the formatted number.
- %nextgens_statistics_totalsell% - Displays how many times the player has used the command sell and sellwand sell.
- %nextgens_statistics_totalsell_formatted% - Displays how many times the player has used the command sell and sellwand sell with the formatted number.
List of commands that NextGens provides:
<> = Required |  = Optional
- /genshop [player] - Open up the generator shop for yourself or others.
- /sell [player] - Sell the player's inventory contents.
- /pickupgens [player] - Force pickup all of generators belong to a specific player.
- /settings - Open the player settings menu
- /worth - See the worth of an item that the player's holding.
- /gens give <player> <generator> <amount> - Give specific generators to a player.
- /gens addmax <player> <amount> - Add "bonus" player's generator limit slots, please note that it will not modify any permission.
- /gens removemax <player> <amount> - Remove "bonus" player's generator limit slots, please note that it will not modify any permission.
- /gens resetmax <player> - Clear the "bonus" generator limit slots for specific player.
- /gens repair <player|all> - Repair broken generator for specific players or globally.
- /gens sellwand <player> <multiplier> <uses> - Give sellwands to specific user
- /gens startevent <event> - Force start a specific event.
- /gens stopevent - Force stop an event.
- /gens reload - Reload the configuration.
- /gens addmulti <player> <amount> - lets you add x amount of multiplier to a player
- /gens removemulti <player> <amount> - lets you remove x amount of multiplier from a player
- /gens setmulti <player> <amount> - lets you set a players multiplier
NextGens provides lots of permission so as a server owner your can tailor the gameplay experience for different players. The available permissions are:
- nextgens.admin - This permission allows access to admin-related commands and events such as /gens command and picking up any generator that player do not own.
- nextgens.generator.<id> - Allows player to place generator with specific id, this permission only works if place-permission option is enabled, to enable all generators you can use nextgens.generator.* permission.
- nextgens.sell - Allows access to /sell command.
- nextgens.sell.others - Allows access to /sell <player> command.
- nextgens.shop - Allows access to /genshop command.
- nextgens.shop.others - Allows access to /genshop <player> command.
- nextgens.pickup - Allows access to /pickupgens command.
- nextgens.pickup.others - Allows access to /pickupgens <player> command.
- nextgens.max.<amount> - Set the max placed gens amount with permission, it will be combined with the bonus max placed.
- nextgens.break.others - Allows access to break generators that they do not own.
- nextgens.cashback.<percentage> - Set the cashback amount for player
- nextgens.settings - Access to open the player settings menu
- nextgens.multiplier.sell.<percentage> - Give a multiplier with a specific percentage that will be linked to the current multiplier system.
- nextgens.autosell.gens - Give permission to turn on gens auto-sell setting in the player settings.
- nextgens.autosell.inv.<interval in seconds> - Give permission to turn on inventory auto-sell settings in the player settings with pre-defined how often should the inventory being sold.
If you need support or report issues and suggestions related to the NextGens plugin, please join our Discord Server. If you've purchased this plugin and have a discord account linked you will automatically get verified. Our support team will assist you as quickly as possible, due to the different timezone please kindly wait to get a response.