- Role playing
- Supported software
- Supported versions
The goal of a SquadMatch game is to kill as many other players as possible until a certain condition or limit is reached, commonly a kill streaks limit. Once the conditions is met, the match is over, and the winner is the team that accumulated the greatest number of kill streaks.
1) /setloc <lobby, spec, red, blue> | To set the locations.
2) /build | Enable place and break or disable it.
3) /skip | Short the time to 10 seconds.
4) /shop | Buy any ability by levels.
5) /setks | To set kill streaks limit.