VoteKick is an easy-to-use voting plugin with many cool features to offer and has a lot of configurations for features from this plugin and you can edit any messages from this plugin along with custom placeholders and HEX color code support!
- Hex Color Code support
- Broadcast message types like Action bar, Title or Chat
- Custom Kick Command
- Subtitle for titles
- Custom Placeholders
- Message broadcast sounds & settings
- Final countdown ticks
- Delay before vote-kicked players can join back
- Folia Support
- Insanely customizable
Why should I get this plugin?
- This plugin can be essential to the server and offers a lot of customization for it.
- Kick rule breaking/unwanted players from the server.
- Benefits the server by getting rid of unwanted players without any active staff members.
- /vk start <player> - Start a poll to kick a player
- /vk yes - Vote yes
- /vk no - Vote no
- /vk cancel - Cancel the ongoing vote-kick
- /vk check - Check the status of the ongoing vote-kick
- /vk reload - Reload the plugin's configuration
Where to start?
Once you have installed the plugin, If you wish to start a vote-kick go ahead and type /votekick start <player>, this will start the vote-kick on that player and if other players want to, they can vote with /votekick yes or /votekick no. You can also cancel the vote-kick with /votekick cancel (Only the vote-kick host or OPs can cancel it).
For Server Owners or Developers: You can execute the command /votekick reload to reload the plugin's configuration file.