Verified «☁️» SKYNODE «☁️» | ⚡ HOST YOUR OWN MC SERVER TODAY⚡ | ✍ RATED 4.9/5.0 ON TRUSTPILOT ✍ 1700+ REVIEWS

Xaos

×-× | Proud Owner Of | ×-× | Skynode |
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Type
Offering
Verification
Verified only
Kind
  1. Minecraft
  2. NA west
  3. Europe
  4. Australia
  5. Asia
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Donut

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Can't tell, i have no experience with them.

I'm not claiming that all hostings who don't own there hardware are shitty.

Most of them are though, created by 16 year olds with no experience.
So you have used skynode before and may I know how you know both CEO's are 16?[DOUBLEPOST=1518712122][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't risk hosting my sensitive data with such a hosting.
This is ridiculous 90% off hosts are not using owned hardware and you just called them all sh*tty

BrianNLD

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
So you have used skynode before and may I know how you know both CEO's are 16?[DOUBLEPOST=1518712122][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is ridiculous 90% off hosts are not using owned hardware and you just called them all sh*tty
I'm not saying they are 16... Giving examples of the average MC-Market hosting.

And yes i have.

Xaos

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Looks like another shitty OVH/SYS reseller hosting to me.

Pretty sure the owner isn't much older then 18 and doesn't know anything about cyber security.

Just use a trusted hosting provider with own hardware. Most of these reseller hostings don't have the skills to keep your data safe, it's just a matter of time before your data is lost.

The fact that they don't even have the money to refund there customers says enough...

They are obligated to refund within 14 days btw...
Hello BrianNLD ,

Judging by your review you haven't tried our servers. We offer great hardware for an affordable price. Since we rent our hardware instead of buying hardware we can offer cheaper services while still using a reliable provider which hosts thousands if not millions of servers. Rented hardware has some very clear advantages over owned hardware which is the reason many hosts prefer rented hardware.

I don't quite understand why you claim that we don't refund our customers. If you read anything on this thread you probably don't know the full story behind it. We do refund customers but we don't make exceptions. Everyone agrees to our Terms of Service when they order a server which states that we offer refunds for 48 hours after the initial purchase.

Also how can you make an accusation about our security when you only read this thread? We have very talented system administrators which manage all our nodes in a secure way. All pages, including the panel use SSL and the connections between the panel and deamon are encrypted with SSL too. We also offer SFTP which is normal FTP just through a secure and encypted connection. Pterodactyl is one of the most, if not the most secure panel out there which uses BCrypt hashing and AES-256-CBC encryption.

Last edited:

BrianNLD

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
90% of the MC-Market hosts yes, and most of them are shit.

TheRedstoneGeek

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Budget EU & NA CPU: Intel I7-6700K - 4c/8t - 4 GHz/4.2 GHz RAM: 64GB DDR4 2400 MHz Storage: 480GB SSD
Premium EU & NA: CPU: Intel I7-7700k – 4c/8t – 4.2Ghz/4.5Ghz RAM: 64GB DDR4 2400Mhz Storage: 900GB NVMe RAID 1

Last edited:

stanjg

Stan the man
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
they are wrost minecraft hosts
i faced a problem that few other clints were also facing before me
i told them when I log on it says Internal Exception Java io.IOException forcibly closed by remote host but all other servers are fine what do I do?
they solve problem first time but i was having same problem again they refused by saying that its not our host issue
also they kick me bcz i was giving them bad review on their discord server

Hi rexmen123,

The problem you were facing had nothing to do with our service. Your console showed that you were connecting, so there were no network issues on our side, hence why we concluded that it was a spigot/plugins issue. We were even trying to guide you through the process of fixing the problem, as can be viewed here: http://this-picture.is-really.cool/p?id=HXj

You were disrespectful to our staff members, this is why you were kicked. Certainly not because you left a bad review. Here's a a screenshot of you being disrespectful to me after my colleague got me to help him because he could not handle you. http://this-picture.is-really.cool/p?id=IEX

I hope your questions have been answered, if you have any more questions you can reach out to our support team. Since you have been banned from our discord and livechat you can not reach us there. You can still make a support ticket on our billing panel (https://portal.skynode.pro/submitticket.php), I suggest you stay nice and respectful there.

With kind regards,
Stan

Last edited:

stanjg

Stan the man
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
u didnt shared discord chat share that too
where u guys were not solving my problems[DOUBLEPOST=1519366514][/DOUBLEPOST]that pictures are after u guys banned me
this is after u banned and kicked me ur. lye[DOUBLEPOST=1519366688][/DOUBLEPOST]if it wasnt bcz of review then share that review here im sure u deleted that review
what i review was
SKynode In starting
Support 10/10
Hardware 9/10
Uptime 8/10
And now
Support 4/10
Hardware 4/10
Uptime 6/10
And ping 6/10

The discord chat was a ticket that has indeed been deleted. However in there we helped you in the same way as in the livechat. And you were just as rude and not willing to fix the problem yourself.

You are saying that I am lying, but did you see me say anywhere in that post it was before you were banned?

About the review. I would like you to clarify why you are taking points away.

1. I won't say anything about our support as that's a personal thing, but in general our support is rated really good.

2. This is our uptime: https://status.skynode.pro/ how can that be a 6/10?

3. Hardware:
CPU: Intel I7-6700k – 4c/8t – 4Ghz/4.2Ghz
RAM: 64GB DDR4 2400Mhz
STORAGE: 480GB SSD
I am not even going to comment on this. The hardware is amazing and if you were really only using 7 plugins as you claimed you would never experience lag with this hardware.

Xaos

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
« DISCORD ANNOUNCMENT: SNEAK PEAKS! »

* Shh... These updates are not live yet!! *

The Skynode Team isn't wasting any time. While many people are still getting used to the new panel update the Skynode team is working hard to give out more updates. We are working on a few nice things that are coming to the panel soon which includes a new theme and a mod installer! ( Yes there will also be a dark theme )

* Screenshots *
fQP.png

More updates soon!​

Last edited:

Xaos

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
« DISCORD ANNOUNCMENT: LONG REQUESTED FEATURE »

* Name Changer *

The Pterodactyl developers have added a name changing feature so you are now able to change the name of your own server. This is a long requested feature by many people and we are glad to announce it's finally here!

dsN.png

MuY.png

More updates soon!

Last edited:

Xaos

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
« DISCORD ANNOUNCMENT: NEW PANEL THEME, JAR INSTALLER AND 40% OFF SALE »

* New panel theme *

The long awaited panel theme has been released! The theme features 2 modes, light and dark mode and profile pictures. You can edit your profile picture at Home > My Account We look forward to hear what you guys think of it!

* Jar Installer *
Let's be honest, mods have always been a pain to install so that's why we introduce a jar installer which can also install modpacks. We added a large variety of modpacks to make sure you never have to install them yourselves anymore. Of course there is also an option to install less popular modpacks just by copying their URL.

* 40% Off Sale *
We have launched a 40% off sale for the rest of the month. Order a new server while they are in stock! CODE: MarchMadness

Pictures
5oC.png

bMc.png

Xaos

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
« DISCORD ANNOUNCMENT: FREE SHOUTOUTS »

Do you often build things you want to share with the rest of the world? Want to promote your server but don't know how to or do you have a unique service or plugin you want to share? Look no further. We will be doing free shoutouts which will be promoted on our discord, twitter and facebook.

** How To Enter **
If you want to enter the shoutouts you can join our discord and submit a ticket with -new shoutouts

** What To Add? **
- A nice picture
- website, social media links, server IPs, voting sites, etc

Our discord: https://discord.gg/GyfgNyc

Hakim567

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
For strange reasons im banned on discord i never even knew i joined the discord
愛してる#5199 please unban i wanna purchase the service but i wont do it without support..

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.