Verified «☁️» SKYNODE «☁️» | ⚡ HOST YOUR OWN MC SERVER TODAY⚡ | ✍ RATED 4.9/5.0 ON TRUSTPILOT ✍ 1700+ REVIEWS

Xaos

×-× | Proud Owner Of | ×-× | Skynode |
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Type
Offering
Verification
Verified only
Kind
  1. Minecraft
  2. NA west
  3. Europe
  4. Australia
  5. Asia
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

markd

plox.host
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Might want to fix this
39NQgZjICL.png

7KUlQ0e0tl.png

Xaos

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Might want to fix this
39NQgZjICL.png

7KUlQ0e0tl.png
Hello markd ,

Thank you for letting us know, sometimes we are a little (6000 clients) late with updating :whistle:. Could you please let me know where you got the second screenshot from so we can update it?

Kind regards,
Jesse

Trendingz

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I wouldn't recommend whatsoever my server keeps getting daemon errors and it prevents me from using my server. Whenever it gets fixed, it happens again.

Xaos

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I wouldn't recommend whatsoever my server keeps getting daemon errors and it prevents me from using my server. Whenever it gets fixed, it happens again.
Hello Trendingz,

I think you are talking about our free servers. We have seen some daemons time out when the demand is high but this should only be temporarily and I would like to make you aware that it is a completely free server, we don't ask for anything in return for this while we have to pay for the hardware every month.

Kind regards,
Jesse

Trendingz

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello Trendingz,

I think you are talking about our free servers. We have seen some daemons time out when the demand is high but this should only be temporarily and I would like to make you aware that it is a completely free server, we don't ask for anything in return for this while we have to pay for the hardware every month.

Kind regards,
Jesse

That's weird because I have one of the advanced plans and multiple people on your staff team are completely aware of the Dallas Node timing out.

Xaos

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
That's weird because I have one of the advanced plans and multiple people on your staff team are completely aware of the Dallas Node timing out.
Hello Trendingz,

In that case, we did have some hardware issues with our US-DAL01 node which caused some downtime throughout last week. We've been in contact with our provider and we have now moved all the servers to a node with completely new hardware. I'm not sure if you made a ticket about these issues but the people who had opened a ticket received 100% SLA credits due to the recent downtime which means that you get 1 month of free hosting.

If you would appreciate opening a ticket on our discord or client area requesting SLA credits so we can give you this SLA credit as well.

Kind regards,
Jesse

Maxim24Marc

MC-Lists.org Owner
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I might be a little biased, but this is the best Host out there! :)

-Top Notch Support
-Offers I7-6700K CPU's
-Offers Free Servers for Customers

And so much more! - https://skynode.pro

Abdi

Graphic Designer and Motion Designer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Xaos

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
MAINTENANCE COMPLETED & 50% OFF LAUNCH SALE!

After months of anticipation the new panel and website are finally live! All the migrations went smoothly and all servers are running normally. To celebrate this new look for Skynode we are hosting a 50% OFF sale that will last the rest of the month! The sale is already live and will be applied to all new orders. If you encounter any bugs or issues or if you're having issues navigating the new panel don't hesitate to contact our support agents.

Sale details Amount: 50% OFF Sale
Starting:August 15th
Ending: September 1st

Let us know what you think of our new site and panel!

Site: https://www.skynode.pro/
Panel: https://panel.skynode.pro/

Kind regards,
The Skynode Team(edited)

Xaos

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
99% OFF?!! HAVE WE GONE CRAZY? (YES WE HAVE)

As most of you already know by the amount of sales launched by companies, it is Black Friday! This year we have doing the biggest sale in the history of Skynode with a whopping 99% OFF on all Standard Plans (Minecraft PC & Bedrock) but be aware! There are only 50 users who can claim this insane discount and it only lasts 24 hours!

FEAR NOT! If you are not one of the lucky guys who got their hands on this 99% discount or just want a beefier server with more raw power, we are also launching a 3 day 70% off cyber weekend sale available on all plans It's a lot to take in, I know. Here is a quick summery! BLACK FRIDAY DEAL

Discount: 99% Off
Sale lasts: 24 hours
Max uses: 50 uses
Plans: Only Standard Minecraft Plans
Coupon: BLACK99 (you have to add this coupon manually to your order)
CYBER WEEKEND DEAL
Discount: 70% Off
Sale lasts: 3 days (ends monday)
Max uses: Unlimited
Plans: All Plans
Coupon: CYBER70 (automatically added)

Order your server now @ https://www.skynode.pro/

Kind regards,
The Skynode Team

Xaos

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
SANTA IS BACK IN TOWN WITH A 35% OFF SALE!

Christmas eve is right around the corner, to celebrate this special time a year we are launching a 35% OFF Sale until January 9.

LOOKING BACK
Since this will the last announcement of 2021 we hope everyone had a great year, despite the obvious virus going around. Looking back on 2021 it was a great year for Skynode, and our customers, with many new and awesome things being added to our panel, many of them suggested by you! Here is a list of the most important changes we made this year.

• New Website
• New Panel
• Owned hardware in Amsterdam
• New Cloudian mascot!
• Rust, Valheim, Ark & Satisfactory hosting
& a lot more smaller changes!

SUPPORT TIMES
During, and leading up to the holidays, support will be slower than usual as most of our support will also be with family during these holidays. We would like to ask everyone to be patient, even if it takes a bit longer than what you normally expect from us.

MESSAGE FROM THE TEAM
I would like to wish everyone an amazing Christmas and a fantastic new year from the whole Skynode team! We had the pleasure of helping more people than ever before in 2021 and we hope to help many more people in the next year, and the years after that!

Order a server @ https://www.skynode.pro/

Kind regards,
The Skynode Team

Frame_9.png

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.