▸ vaвυѕт ◂ Professional Building ☼ Great Results ☼ Reliable ☼ Affordable Custom Quotes

Status
This thread has been locked.

Vabust

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
LqjcsCd.jpg

https://discord.gg/smcdaaa

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Flipora

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey, I need a build team to do some massive work on my network (basicly builds for the entire network), but I need details quickly and a discount considering how much I'm ordering. Contact me on discord if interested. Flipora#1621

Spreds

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Build team is very professional, experienced and active. I recommend this team to any server needing quality builds for a reasonable price.

ZP4RKER

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Huge vouch! Just did a Discord bot for Vabust, great bunch of people and the whole process was extremely enjoyable. Thanks guys and good luck!

Louwtjie

MCM Veteran
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I worked for Vabust and Vauhwi is a great Owner fair and professional

Would work with and for them again.

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for this build team.

They initially had issues regarding new recruits taking on commissions and rendering to be totally inactive which displeased me immensely. However another builder of theirs was a "regular" you could say and that builder ImStussyLOL delivered my bedwars lobby with immense quality in mind. Absolutely satisfied and willing to not go into detail just how displeased I was with the build never starting for a while.

Overall their quality is amazing, their new recruits simply need to be serious and take initiative to start on builds with the mindset of money being in mind.

yessey1998

Ravenclaw
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Build has been made fast and looks really cool! Even tho i didnt make it easy, they made it happen :)

Timashy

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Looking into buying one, would the premade builds be on other servers or only mine? (I mean is it a buy it once no one else can?)

Ceni

Maniac
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Those are called Exclusive build I believe
Looking into buying one, would the premade builds be on other servers or only mine? (I mean is it a buy it once no one else can?)

Vauhwi

The Ex-Mineplex builder & Ex-Build company founder
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Builds from our store are obviously non-exclusive for it's price, meaning it can be bought endless amount of times and each product has already been purchased multiple times, so no you will not be the only server to have it. If you desire a custom build that's only available on your server, you are free to order one in our Building Service which you can also view on our website and join our Discord.

Regards,
~Vauhwi​

SirPanda

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Good service and nice owner!

Slateyo

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vauwhi, I dont have access to discord atm.

But really looking forward to build here.

Any other means of contact? Please DM me :)

Baby

King of Babies
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! I had a really low budget, but that didn't stop them from making an amazing spawn. Thanks Vauhwi

Status
This thread has been locked.