Verified ☄️ EpicHosts.co.uk - Cheap UK Hosting ██ VPS as low as £8.95/m, Radios, Proxies and more! ✨

Terrum

EpicHosts.co.uk
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

[NOTE: WoW and many other retro/P.S hosting is available with us - we host literally anything!]

Get the cheapest hosting in UK based on a small business. We host absolutely anything. Yes, ANYTHING!
From Game Servers to Voice Servers, Websites to Forums, MySQL Databases to Hard-Drive Backups, ShoutCAST to Icecast Stations, VPSes to Dedicated Servers; You name it, we'll host it!*

Our hosting is 100% genuine and completely customisable! Make a VPS quote, or a quote for any service almost immediately by contacting us!

Why choose us?
We at EpicHosts are, in a way, customers ourselves! We view the site as if we were our own customers - that way we ensure every effort of detail is put into the quality of our site so that each customer receives the best experience of all companies, whilst performing a mix of casual and professional procedures to suit everybody's needs!

We have earned a fully monitored and confirmed 99.5% uptime within the last 12 months of service (Since 07/13) which beats even the top, most used hosting companies out there to date! This way you will have peace of mind and greatest assurance that your service will have a top-notch uptime when using us!
12_slight_smile.png

We comprise of only the most professional, qualified and fluent-speaking agents! With fast support and many methods to communicate, there's always a way to get a hold of us in a way that is most convenient to you! (No one wants their service to be left with an inexperienced, bad English-speaking company run by minors, who could possibly be fraudulent or 'goes out of business' for any reason! ;))

We accept over 10 payment methods, which is more than the average hosting company nowadays! Starting from PayPal to Credit/Debit cards, PaySafeCard to SMS/Phone and Bank Transfers to Postal Orders (Cash in Post)! Therefore satisfying even the strictest payment limitations!

Best of all, we are one of the only companies on Rune-Server, and many other directories, to acquire a full legal business registration, and have fully up-to-date certifications and qualifications, whilst also being alive for over 5 years to ensure that we know what we're doing - as well as juggling all of our customers' requests in a satisfying amount of time that meets all SLAs (Service-Level Agreements)! Now that's impressive!
1_grinning.png

We use dedicated machines with the following specifications:
3.6GHz 8 cores
32GB RAM
Gigabit Internet Connection

Make a FREE quote now via the Live Chat or the support system on the homepage!

EpicHosts - UK's #1 Budget Host :: Get ANYTHING hosted NOW! Games, Websites, Radio Stations, and more!

Estimated Quotes (True quotes are on the website, below are just estimates):

SSD Web Hosting - As low as £2.99/m
WoW Servers - As low as £14.99/m
Pre-Installed Habbo Retros (Contact us!) - As low as £19.99/m
Half-Life, TF2, CS:S, CS:GO etc - As low as £5.99/m for 32 player slots!
Pre-Installed Runescape Servers - As low as £11.99/m
Minecraft Servers - As low as £4.95/m!
Starbound Servers - As low as £2.99/m!
Terraria Servers - As low as £2.99/m!
SA-MP & Other GTA Servers - As low as £14.99/m!
Linux & Windows VPSes
- As low as £8.95/m! (1GB RAM 250GB HDD or 25GB SSD)
SHOUTcast Servers - As low as £2.49/m!
IceCast Servers - As low as £2.49/m!
TCP/UDP/HTTP Proxies - As low as £3.99/m
Dedicated Machines - As low as £49.95/m! (Or contact us with your requirements for the best deal!)

Forum Testimonials:

(Find more testimonials on our homepage by going to our site today!)

*Terms and Conditions apply.​

Type
Offering
Verification
Verified only
Kind
  1. Minecraft
  2. Dedicated
  3. VPS
  4. Website
  5. Other
  2. Europe
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Dral

Discord: zDral#8884
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch!
Great host! Servers online 24/7!

Terrum

EpicHosts.co.uk
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
No it's not.
Hi Samuel, thanks for bringing this up to my attention.

As you did not quote the full post, it can come across as misconstrued. I can confirm it is not difficult to get a dedicated IP for shared web hosting, I was however referring to the user's concern about the price, in which makes it difficult to get a dedicated IP for a cheaper price.

I hope this clears things up :)

Samuel

The most serious person ever.
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi Samuel, thanks for bringing this up to my attention.

As you did not quote the full post, it can come across as misconstrued. I can confirm it is not difficult to get a dedicated IP for shared web hosting, I was however referring to the user's concern about the price, in which makes it difficult to get a dedicated IP for a cheaper price.

I hope this clears things up :)
Why does it? Do you have overly-expensive providers for that?

Terrum

EpicHosts.co.uk
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Why does it? Do you have overly-expensive providers for that?
Hi Samuel, it's just the base price for the IPs that our shared hosting datacenter offers. There is no reason behind its price - it's just what it is. My apologies for not being able to help any further regarding the matter.

Anything else you have to ask or query feel free and I will try my best to help :)

Terrum

EpicHosts.co.uk
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Well as long as you're happy with the price, I guess.
Hi Samuel,

The only reason I can think where a dedicated IP is even remotely useful in this day and age would be to avoid propagation times (even then, again in this day and age, propagation times for ISPs is so minimal that it barely even matters).

You don't really need dedicated IPs for SSL anymore (thanks to SNI) and you certainly don't need it for running servers/applications - because you can't do that on a web host. On minor levels it can potentially help with speed, but if you go for a well-optimised web host anyway it shouldn't even matter.

It can make your site look more professional and help with fighting e-mail spam etc, but if you're that serious about your website - you should be hosting it on a VPS or dedicated machine anyway ;)

Any further questions or queries feel free to let me know :)

Samuel

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi Samuel,

The only reason I can think where a dedicated IP is even remotely useful in this day and age would be to avoid propagation times (even then, again in this day and age, propagation times for ISPs is so minimal that it barely even matters).

You don't really need dedicated IPs for SSL anymore (thanks to SNI) and you certainly don't need it for running servers/applications - because you can't do that on a web host. On minor levels it can potentially help with speed, but if you go for a well-optimised web host anyway it shouldn't even matter.

It can make your site look more professional and help with fighting e-mail spam etc, but if you're that serious about your website - you should be hosting it on a VPS or dedicated machine anyway ;)

Dedicated IPs can be useful when a customer doesn't want to be blocked by corp firewalls which have blocked other sites also using that IP. It's very likely that the dedicated IP you give someone won't make any difference in terms of speed because they are likely going to be part of the same BGP route.

Terrum

EpicHosts.co.uk
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Dedicated IPs can be useful when a customer doesn't want to be blocked by corp firewalls which have blocked other sites also using that IP. It's very likely that the dedicated IP you give someone won't make any difference in terms of speed because they are likely going to be part of the same BGP route.
Hi Samuel,

Should there be any reason the shared web hosting IPs we use have any reports against them with spam or issues that would cause a corporation to ultimately block them, we have protocols in place to ensure that we work with the reportee to resolve any issues accordingly.

Let's say we actually did manage to offer the IPs for cheaper. The demand would be so minimal that we would end up losing money renting subnets of, say 32 IPs, and only 2 or 3 would be used. It would be great to be able to share subnets with our VPS and our shared web hosting - but then that would involve running VPS on the same servers as shared web hosting and that's a big no-no for any company that wants to offer a stable service! facepalm

Overall, as mentioned already, if a client is that serious about their website, they shouldn't be using shared web hosting anyway. Shared web hosting is really just supposed to be a cheap and convenient way to get a 'casual' site online, not for business nor promotion.

Anything else you want to discuss feel free to let me know :)

Samuel

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Should there be any reason the shared web hosting IPs we use have any reports against them with spam or issues that would cause a corporation to ultimately block them, we have protocols in place to ensure that we work with the reportee to resolve any issues accordingly.
"Staff may not use games at work." could be the basis for an IP being blocked. I doubt you'd get involved in something like that.

The demand would be so minimal that we would end up losing money renting subnets of, say 32 IPs, and only 2 or 3 would be used.
Cool companies own their IP space. Kappa But if you're that small where renting 32 IPs makes a big difference, rent something smaller like a /29 or a /28.

but then that would involve running VPS on the same servers as shared web hosting
Except it wouldn't if you did it correctly. You could split that subnet into more subnets and route a small portion to your web hosting, thus eliminating the need to have those IPs reside on your VPS box.

not for business nor promotion.
I don't think you realise how many businesses are using shared hosting. Businesses, schools and people use shared web hosting because it's convenient and fits their performance requirements. You don't really need to get more than shared hosting if all you're doing is serving static HTML or serving a small WordPress site to 1,000 visitors a month.

Terrum

EpicHosts.co.uk
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi Samuel,

I am not saying a business cannot use shared web hosting, I am just saying they will eventually come across limitations if they choose to expand at some point (I'd say a dedicated IP is quite an advanced upgrade considering it's only necessary under strict circumstances) and should instead consider a VPS if they want lesser limitations and a much wider chance of future expansion.

Unfortunately our datacenter does not offer a feature to split the subnet as we do not have a colocation nor control the network, but we do in fact rent a /28 subnet with around 5 clients currently using our dedicated IPs for the shared web hosting plans.

With the cost of the subnet we have to fairly divide the cost of each IP to make it even worthwhile selling them. Without getting into too much detail, I'd say we get about 5% profit per IP sold (~$0.26 per IP). Therefore it's not something we feel the need or time to invest into currently.

Frankly, I don't think £3/$5 is even that bad a price for a shared web hosting IP - considering I personally can't find any other active providers on this forum (or even a big provider such as GoDaddy) which offer dedicated IPs at all, let alone for cheaper.

PajserSima

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
We use dedicated machines with the following specifications:
Windows Server 2016
3.6GHz 8 cores
32GB RAM
Gigabit Internet Connection

I don't want to bother you, but telling us about the CPU model, is memory DDR3 or DDR4 would give us a good perspective about performance.

Terrum

EpicHosts.co.uk
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I don't want to bother you, but telling us about the CPU model, is memory DDR3 or DDR4 would give us a good perspective about performance.
Hi MrWolf, thanks for bringing this to my attention! I can confirm the memory is DDR4 and I have updated the main post now with such information :)

Many thanks!

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.