⚡️ Discord Ads ⚡️ Guaranteed 7,000+ Joins ⚡️ Fastest & Cheapest ⚡️ Low Leave Rate ⚡️ $1/20 members

Status
This thread has been locked.

Dogify

bananifieddog
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Attachments

• bjyvA6NO4O.png
    bjyvA6NO4O.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 849
  • Giveaway Palace.png
    Giveaway Palace.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 777
  • maybe.png
    maybe.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 742
Last edited:

sick.

lol
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
can i have the link to the discord server where your advertising this on? assuming its a discord server, that is.

Dogify

bananifieddog
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Dogify

bananifieddog
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Is the bot able to target certain communities? Such as minecraft communities. So on and so fourth.
It only messages users that use the bot. Aka the regular users. They are both minecraft & anime. 100% anime, I'm not sure how much % minecraft, but at least half.

Pleaded

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
It only messages users that use the bot. Aka the regular users. They are both minecraft & anime. 100% anime, I'm not sure how much % minecraft, but at least half.
So I guess this only works with bots the server is in? And I guess this can be done by anyone who has it on their server? You just use it to make money or is the bot owned by you?

Dogify

bananifieddog
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
So I guess this only works with bots the server is in? And I guess this can be done by anyone who has it on their server? You just use it to make money or is the bot owned by you?
I own the bot. "anyone who has it on their server"? Also, please message me on discord. This is flooding the thread.
The bot is in 25,000 servers growing at +200 a day. +500 new bot users a day

901cosmic

Have faith in god, work hard, and succeed
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I bought this two days ago, and as of posting this, we have around 3200 new users from it. This guy is legit.

He owns the bot. He programs an advertisement that triggers every now and then when people use the bot's commands. The bot is a game, so the commands are used A LOT. He tries to not be too spammy though, by limiting how often an ad is sent.

The advertisement triggers in every server the bot is in.

I am very happy with how the money converted into real users, unlike some other advertisements I purchased in the past.

I actually like this idea, since most discord servers use giveaways, I might purchase in the future, GLWS Dogify, lovin this new idea to the community.

Arik

System Admin
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Huge vouch for Doggo here! <3

LonelyTree

ಠ_ಠ
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This is one of the best ad services on mcm. In hours, I was able to gain a couple thousand active members. Well worth your money. Vouch!

Dogify

bananifieddog
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Way this works has been changed, you can now buy tons of seperate join packages.

Will post people who have bought this since the update here.
KevinC - 350 joins:
GreenPoison - 500 joins:

Greenie

Server Owner
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, within 30 minutes of the ad being posted I received the 500 joins as the deal stated, I even got 100-150 extra joins afterwards. Dogify was friendly and we had no issues making a deal. Definitely recommend this service if you want to boost your discord server with quick joining, real members who stick around.

Last edited:

Isaxo

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
My discord server is brand new and pretty basic with only general, screenshot and voice channel categories. It's a simple group for server players to communicate, view update logs, and share beautiful screenshots. However, all new joins were only interested in using the bot (they also pretended not to notice free rank giveaways). When the initial joins started chat got completely and intentionally destroyed by about 70 of them who thought they were funny.

I removed the bot commands channel (remember, people did not reply to my Everyone mentions before I did this), almost immediately people started cursing and asking what happened to the bots. The way I see it, OP is getting people to join these servers by gifting his bot users items, levels or currency within the bot as a reward (I might be wrong here but I seriously doubt it). The users are probably staying because for a set amount of time they get more benefits to use the bot in an advertised (in this case my) server.

To sum it all up, all new users had zero interest for what my discord group was actually about. They did not respond to any of my mentions up until the moment I removed the bots. Ten minutes after the bots were removed chat was dead quiet (by new joins), and they all went inactive. The moment I re-enabled the bots they started issuing commands again. It's obvious this method of advertisement does not work for the buyer, and only server a purpose of easy money for the seller.

Last edited:

Jgun

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, received 250+ joins in next to no time! Dogify was really friendly I recommend you take advantage of these prices and this great service!

Status
This thread has been locked.