⚡SecureAttack Is an industry leading provider of ddos protected hosting, tcp & http reverse proxies⚡

Status
This thread has been locked.

Secure Attack

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
9Sezaab.jpg
eZ28fab.png
RNvJbab.png

PKoFeab.png

9Sezaab.jpg
THE MOST EXPERIENCED DDOS PROTECTION & MITIGATION SECURITY SOLUTION
SecureAttack Is an industry leading provider of ddos protected vps hosting, tcp & http reverse proxies for websites and game servers. We strive for one thing above all else: Cheap, Affordable and Reliable services. With an amazing 80Gbps DDoS Protection, we Guarantee an Uptime of 100%.
Our pricing starts at $3.99/m
-
OPTIMIZED FOR ONLINE GAMES
A game server is not the same thing as a website. We at SecureAttack understand this, that's why we have unique filters for each and every one of our clients. There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all.

HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
Our Network Been Designed With Reliability In Mind, Utilizing A Split-network System To Split Clean And Attack Traffic. When A Ddos Attack Is Detected The IPs Under Attack Are Transferred To The Filtering Cluster. Here Traffic Is Scrubbed Using Commercial And Inhouse Filtering Hardware To Remove The Attack (bad) Traffic Before Forwarding The Remaining To Your Backend.
:)
CONTACT US
Plans tailored to your specific needs. for any budget though.
Thank you!

Type
Offering
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Coelho

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
OP deleted his last thread to hide all of his lies and the bad press he got because of it. (or maybe it got removed by a Mod? Who knows?)

1) Steals marketing text/images from other hosting providers. From his website:
Eliminating the threat of ddos to your business close to its source is paramount when mitigating attacks. Staminus accomplishes this by placing ddos mitigation pops in key aggregation points in the us and abroad. This distribution allows us to mitigate the largest of ddos amplification attacks while also providing our clients the lowest latency possible.
^ Stolen from Staminus
https://coelho.ninja/VCrfcX6HlCaY61QGG6hs/yfD/gA=
^ Stolen from GloboTech https://www.globo.tech/infrastructure-network
Likely a lot more on his website. You can just go on his website. Anything with good English is likely copied.

2) Resells HyperFilter that obtains transit from nForce.
3) Lies on his website and in his posts.
Anycast Global Network
Does not sell an Anycast product. nForce is only located in Amsterdam. Hyperfilter is only located in Amsterdam.
A game server is not the same thing as a website. We at SecureAttack understand this, that's why we have unique filters for each and every one of our clients. There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all.
No control at all over his mitigation due to the fact he is a reseller. Lack of knowledge over what he's selling clarifies this.

Sure I have a thousand other things but you deleted my other posts when you deleted your thread! No fun!

I recommend all those interested to find a different reseller. There are resellers at the same price that are much more credible.

Last edited:

Mike X

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Coelho

Just one change in what you've said, HyperFilter doesn't resell NFOrce, they take transit on NFOrce network, but do everything completely by their own.

They're also partners of NFOrce offering mitigation services to their customers and you can check this in the Partners page @ NFOrce website. (When it comes to DDoS Mitigation Know-How they are older than NFOrce in this field of specialization).

Last edited:

Coelho

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Coelho

Just one change in what you've said, HyperFilter doesn't resell NFOrce, they take transit on NFOrce network, but do everything completely by their own.

They're also partners of NFOrce offering mitigation services to their customers and you can check this in the Partners page @ NFOrce website.
Mike X I'll be honest I haven't looked too far into that, but that's true and I forgot to clarify it in my post. I don't believe HyperFilter's reselling their mitigation product - just them being single homed proves the Amsterdam/Anycast point I was trying to make :)

EDIT: Edited my post to clarify that.

Last edited:

Mike X

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Mike X I'll be honest I haven't looked too far into that, but that's true and I forgot to clarify it in my post. I don't believe HyperFilter's reselling their mitigation product - just them being single homed proves the Amsterdam/Anycast point I was trying to make :)

EDIT: Edited my post to clarify that.

Ah, yeah, got your point, being single homed in this case isn't this bad, as NFOrce redundancy is amazing anyways (When it comes to Dutch IP Transit Services, they are really good with near 1 Tbps network capacity).

Secure Attack

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Coelho

They're also partners of NFOrce offering mitigation services to their customers and you can check this in the Partners page @ NFOrce website. (When it comes to DDoS Mitigation Know-How they are older than NFOrce in this field of specialization).
Mike X thanks to pointing him that :) + they way older than his one too[DOUBLEPOST=1505584835][/DOUBLEPOST]
OP deleted his last thread to hide all of his lies and the bad press he got because of it. (or maybe it got removed by a Mod? Who knows?)

1) Steals marketing text/images from other hosting providers. From his website:

^ Stolen from Staminus
https://coelho.ninja/VCrfcX6HlCaY61QGG6hs/yfD/gA=
^ Stolen from GloboTech https://www.globo.tech/infrastructure-network
Likely a lot more on his website. You can just go on his website. Anything with good English is likely copied.

2) Resells HyperFilter that obtains transit from nForce.
3) Lies on his website and in his posts.

Does not sell an Anycast product. nForce is only located in Amsterdam. Hyperfilter is only located in Amsterdam.

No control at all over his mitigation due to the fact he is a reseller. Lack of knowledge over what he's selling clarifies this.

Sure I have a thousand other things but you deleted my other posts when you deleted your thread! No fun!

I recommend all those interested to find a different reseller. There are resellers at the same price that are much more credible.
so mad ? still we are now 113+ customer :) thanks for you making more attention to us, :) getting new 13 customer in less than 2 day :handsdown:

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.