MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

• We're giving away $35,000 of prizes! Invite 2 friends to our Discord for free Premium! Learn more

✅ RELIGION'S MIDDLEMAN ✅ [$20,000+ IN DEALS] [150+ REPUTATION] ❤️1 TREE PLANTED FOR EVERY DEAL❤️

Landon

wow!
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
❤️ 1 TREE PLANTED FOR EVERY DEAL ❤️
None Yet.

jVPlbDj.png

Fee Calculator
Verify Identity

• I only middleman Minecraft accounts that have changeable email addresses.​
  • I do not hold PayPal.​
  • Yes, the fee is required, even if a $10 deal.​
  • The fee is non-refundable (even if the deal doesn't go through). So make sure everything is in working order (such as email being changeable).​

Because of the latest MC-Market update, found here; https://www.mc-market.org/threads/544126, any reputation prior to November, 2018 was effectively hidden from all users due to the reputation not conforming to new standard requirements.

As a result, many users who have built an image for themselves on this site and used this site as an effective source of income for the past few years are having their years of earned reputation deleted for the sake of "fairness".

I have not been active on MC-Market as of late, and because of this, I lost majority of my reputation that I earned throughout 2017 and 2018. Due to MC-Market not being a focus for me anymore, I am not going to try and re-gain this lost reputation.

imdME64.png

https://www.mc-market.org/feedback/stats/59753/view-user

Here is an image of my reputation from 11/29/19. 168 total reputation gained through MC-Market. 167 of which being positive reviews.

All of this is to allow me full-rights to claim myself as "reputable" and use "150+ reputation" as a method of advertising trust and reliability with my services despite MC-Market removing majority of legitimate reputation sellers have earned.

Thank you for understanding.

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Cal

you invest in the divinity of the masterpiece
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I've seen this guy wear pants like twice, i would trust him with a picture of my duck.

Ken

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch
This mans wears pants unlike many others + very chill guy to talk/deal with

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources

Doblox

YouTube Manager
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Adding you :D

chasehow

Paid Essay Writer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Did a $100 BTC exchange deal for me <3 Very nice!

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.