❤️❤️ Etheral Solutions ❤️️❤️ |__⚠️__[ $1.25/GB]__⚠️__| ✅ Now offering 1 Click Modpack Installation ✅

Status
This thread has been locked.

clharlie

UK
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

+ Updated thread design and new animated banner! <3 (A few reviews have been added to the thread design, you can view more on our discord)
Useful Links:
https://etheral.host/ (Website)
https://discord.io/etheral/ (Discord)
https://you.etheral.host/ (Billing)
https://gamecp.etheral.host/ (Panel)
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/etheral.host (TrustPilot Reviews)

-I got to say this host is awesome.Everyone is extremely friendly and the support is amazing, best i seen yet. response time is almost immediately.The price is also the lowest i have seen .100 stars ..
Saphandra (Saphandra#0034)

-Amazing support and service. I've purchased servers from 4 other hosts before, and I must say Etheral is the best. The support staff are excellent, responded quickly, and fixed a major error on my behalf very fast. The Pterodactyl Panel has a great theme that is easy to read and is configured well. The prices are very cheap and offer a server to virtually anyone and everyone! There's no hurt to give it a try. https://etheral.host/ - the best server host I've ever used. 10/10, would recommend.
PeachyClean (PeachyClean#2847)

-One of the best hosts out there! I mean I just bought a server so my review probably wont sign some of you up but I have to say this is one of the best hosts I have ever tried, (I've tried at least 30 xD) Bought a dedicated IP and is already on the way most hosts take multiple days. If you want a good host join etheral. 9/10 full 10/10 when I get to expierence the host more but right now things are looking bright.
ItsMeZack16 (ItsMeZack16#8898)

-Top Shelf Service! Litterally the best! I tested out half a dozen leading mc hosts and Etheral beats them by a long shot. The staff has been amazing as they all are very knoledgeable and prompt at getting your issues or concerns answered. The prices are more than fair and their hardware is reliable and performes amazingly. I intend on hosting all my MC servers with Etheral! Highly Recommend! Thank You, Staff of Etheral, you have resotred my faith with hosting companies. Genuinely good peoples!
DP (DP#7630)

-I've been with a few hosts now by far etheral is the best my Old Host was Expensive for a server with 1GB of ram and their support were really slow Etheral is Cheap Affordable and Reliable. Their support is amazing instant reply helpful too. Vouch for Etheral
Obsolescence (Obsolescence#0113)

-Great support, they respond within minutes (this might vary on timezone and available manpower). They servers are amazing and affordable, they host giveaways every now and then which is a cool thing that they do.
Disliked (Disliked#8287)

-Extremely fast support response time, amazing team so far. And wow it uses barely any RAM, incredible host with an incredible team with it. Wow, that took literally 2 minutes from me submitting a support ticket and I've got my dedicated IP, that was fast. And it works! Overall an absolutely incredible host so far and wow EXTREMELY worth the money!!
SomeRqndomName (SomeRqndomName#0027)

To view more, join our discord here

Type
Offering
Last edited by a moderator:

Tim - G.

Thread Design Creator | Web Designer | Learning C#
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You are looking professional. GL with sales !

Skeptic227

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I’m not trying to be rude at all here, just some constructive criticism. But if you’re going to market “top notch hardware”, you should probably list said hardware for people to see.

clharlie

UK
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I’m not trying to be rude at all here, just some constructive criticism. But if you’re going to market “top notch hardware”, you should probably list said hardware for people to see.
Which is exactly what we have done, you can find this information on our website. Although thank you anyways.

TheAwsomeMiner2

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Review
I have 2 servers at Etheral Solutions and I'm also a staff member over there and while the community is pretty small I have to say it's an amazing company and I love working there, sure we don't have the cheapest prices out there (they are still pretty cheep, $1.25/GB RAM) but we have amazing support that is on almost 24/7 and I have to say, from knowing all the staff over at Etheral for a while now they are all very nice people and always looking to help customers out, they even go out of their way to help users install plugins even though we don't advertise that. Also for anyone reading this thread we have some very cool features coming soon which makes owning a server even easier as you will no longer have to stress about what's going on when your not on the server but that's still coming soon and I'm not meant to say anything :p

For anyone still reading about Etheral and unsure on if we are a good host feel free to ask staff for a demo server or buy a server from us and we have a 36 hour refund policy

Love from Jayden :)

clharlie

UK
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Review
I have 2 servers at Etheral Solutions and I'm also a staff member over there and while the community is pretty small I have to say it's an amazing company and I love working there, sure we don't have the cheapest prices out there (they are still pretty cheep, $1.25/GB RAM) but we have amazing support that is on almost 24/7 and I have to say, from knowing all the staff over at Etheral for a while now they are all very nice people and always looking to help customers out, they even go out of their way to help users install plugins even though we don't advertise that. Also for anyone reading this thread we have some very cool features coming soon which makes owning a server even easier as you will no longer have to stress about what's going on when your not on the server but that's still coming soon and I'm not meant to say anything :p

For anyone still reading about Etheral and unsure on if we are a good host feel free to ask staff for a demo server or buy a server from us and we have a 36 hour refund policy

Love from Jayden :)
Thank you very much Jayden.

JohnLee

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Which is exactly what we have done, you can find this information on our website. Although thank you anyways.

"Xeon L5630"
"top-notch hardware"

choose one

Also, I wouldn't consider spinners 'top-notch' hardware

Hated

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Why don’t you focus on one region and then expand when you are successful in that specific location. Ex get a node in New York and in California before expanding to different places around the world. I know that if I live near New York I wouldn’t want to host a server in texas.

Other than that it looks very perfessional! :)

clharlie

UK
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Why don’t you focus on one region and then expand when you are successful in that specific location. Ex get a node in New York and in California before expanding to different places around the world. I know that if I live near New York I wouldn’t want to host a server in texas.

Other than that it looks very perfessional! :)
Both of our current locations are actually almost both filled up! We had the idea to open with two available locations to target two regions of customers rather than one. :)

peeVpee

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Highly recommend, good stuff.

_DP_

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Let me first give Major Props to this host. Fantastic Customer Service (other hosts need to learn from this example), great hardware and a fast network. Their price is very competitive as you get the best setup for the price.

clharlie

UK
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Let me first give Major Props to this host. Fantastic Customer Service (other hosts need to learn from this example), great hardware and a fast network. Their price is very competitive as you get the best setup for the price.
Thank you very much! We try our best :)

Status
This thread has been locked.