Status
This thread has been locked.

flamelier

flamelier.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
MCM-GameMaker2_Thread%20v3.jpg

Please add me on discord or start a conversation here!
Discord: flamelier#7880

I can now export games to Windows, Web(HTML5), Android, Amazon Fire, tvOS, and iOS. 09/06/2020

*I can provide custom assets for the game or you can give me some to work with. If I am providing the assets you will need to pay a fee to be able to use them commercially.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

flamelier

flamelier.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Currently OPEN!

I can now export games to Windows, Web(HTML5), Android, Amazon Fire, tvOS, and iOS. 09/06/2020

Example Projects:
Lighting Up The World Game:
LUTW is a platformer 2D game. You play as a snowman in a ice world. I have plans to add more to this game or make a second game. I have exported the game into an .EXE installer and a ZIP, you can download either to play. Please let me know if you find any bugs, glitches or mistakes. Playable on Windows! Version: 2020.3.5.5
Webpage for game: https://flamelier.itch.io/lighting-up-the-world

Published Lighting Up The World to my website. So now you can play from your browser! https://flamelier.com/games/lutw/web/

Dino Run:
Dino Run is an infinite platformer 2D game. You play as a dino and need to avoid pterodactyls and cactus. This is a retake on the chrome game that shows up when there is no internet. There are two new items thrown into the game as well. Good luck! Version: 2020.3.1.1
https://flamelier.com/games/dr

Updates:
09/22/2020 - Fixed some mistypes on thread.​

Last edited:

flamelier

flamelier.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Coded in?
GML, can be played on any windows PC. I can also technically export to mac and linux but haven't set up my systems to allow that yet, I also don't own a mac atm. I am looking at being able to export to other systems. Web browser. iOS/Android.

EDIT: You also don't get the source code so not sure if it really matters.

EDIT2: Its the game fully coded then exported for which you can your friends can play. You can sell it on discord or steam. I don't care. Source code wise, I might be willing to give it if I did a high fee for it.

Last edited:

PradyXT

pc, custom kb, and mouse enjoyer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
MCM-GameMaker2_Thread%20v3.jpg

Please add me on discord or start a conversation here!
Discord: flamelier#7880

*I can provide custom assets for the game or you can give me some to work with. If I am providing the assets you will need to pay a fee to be able to use them commercially.
Are you able to make an endless platformer?

flamelier

flamelier.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Are you able to make an endless platformer?

I most likely can make one though I haven't yet. This would be a custom feature so if you want to start a conversation or add me on discord to talk about it. I would be more than willing to do such!

flamelier

flamelier.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Please explain how it is funny? You could be literally using the same code for each game and scamming people

It’s funny that you’d want source code to a game that you paid $15 for is bullshit and funny af. If you ask anyone else to build you a full game they will charge you hundreds of dollars.

Reusing my own code, is perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with me reusing or retyping the code I have. These are all basic packages. I also include assets and build the game and design the rooms/levels to their liking. I as well have music.

If you have questions go ahead and start a conversation.

Last edited:

MostlySnakes

Gummy Bear
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Wanting source code to a full game for a few dollars. Lol now that’s funny. Besides you won’t be able to do anything with the source code.
Imma go ahead and back this 100000% I am a game developer that currently works in the industry. Most freelancers and studios I know wouldn't even consider a project for less than $10K, with source code adds another $10K minimum. The idea being that any person with common sense should be able to make back their money easily will full rights to a game. No matter what your perspective is this is a great fucking deal for a game of any size.

Also if someone is giving you a game for these prices they have every right to reuse assets and code as they want.

Last edited:

flamelier

flamelier.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Imma go ahead and back this 100000% I am a game developer that currently works in the industry. Most freelancers and studios I know wouldn't even consider a project for less than $10K, with source code adds another $10K minimum. The idea being that any person with common sense should be able to make back their money easily will full rights to a game. No matter what your perspective is this is a great fucking deal for a game of any size.

Also if someone is giving you a game for these prices they have every right to reuse assets and code as they want.

Thank you for backing me up! I appreciate it! I agree as well! Thanks again!

lukeee

pomduh#0001
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Do you have any examples of games you made that I can view?

flamelier

flamelier.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
They have every right to reuse assets...? So then they’d be lying when they say it is all custom?

So I know your not quoting my post. But like I said before start a conversation or send me a message on discord. With your questions. At this point I'm feeling like your trying to find something wrong with my thread and trash it. You want a full game for $15? WITH custom assets and source code? Why don't you go ahead and send me $1000+ for it, because thats how much that would cost minimum. As MostlySnakes said "Most freelancers and studios I know wouldn't even consider a project for less than $10K, with source code adds another $10K minimum."

MostlySnakes also said " The idea being that any person with common sense should be able to make back their money easily will full rights to a game. No matter what your perspective is this is a great fucking deal for a game of any size."

Let's just say I quote you $50 for your game. You sell it at $1 per game. After 50 sales you have made your money back. Get more people to buy it? You just profited. You could easily get hundreds of sales for a $15 game, thats you passively making money from spending a little bit. Hell you could make that off your friends because they probably got $1 to spend on a game that you designed.

I personally don't see where you get off on. I'm trying to be nice but honestly;
Take your bullshit else where please. Thanks.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.