⭐KacperM Services ⭐ ・🌞 BIRTHDAY SALE 🌞 ・ 🚀 NEW THREAD DESIGN 🚀 ・ 💸 TEBEX | CRYPTO 💸

KacperM

Java, Frontend Developer Founder of pulsir.net
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Thread Design.png

DISCORD -> https://discord.gg/DGC4mUEa5f (KacperM#4188)

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
Language
  1. HTML & CSS
  2. JavaScript
  3. NodeJS
  4. TypeScript
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Danalytics

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Added!

KacperM

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
New thread design. Update

sati

pop smoke
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Kacper told me he could do a vouch for a website, Kacper then said he’d start working on it tomorrow. Today he releases an announcement saying he is no longer doing free work, I ask if it’ll affect my work, and he says yes. He then offers a price of $15 which I have 0 issue with but then proceeds telling me he can do crypto only. I told him if it’s crypto, I’ll have to send the money after the website is made, he refuses and I say we can use a trusted middleman to hold the funds while he’s making the website and he refuses. Be cautious while working with him. (I posted this on the wrong thread originally, he then sent me this message on discord aswell)

Attachments

• C4BD13BE-9BD8-4496-BE3D-FD7168DCBC23.jpeg
    C4BD13BE-9BD8-4496-BE3D-FD7168DCBC23.jpeg
    375.1 KB · Views: 25

KacperM

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Kacper told me he could do a vouch for a website, Kacper then said he’d start working on it tomorrow. Today he releases an announcement saying he is no longer doing free work, I ask if it’ll affect my work, and he says yes. He then offers a price of $15 which I have 0 issue with but then proceeds telling me he can do crypto only. I told him if it’s crypto, I’ll have to send the money after the website is made, he refuses and I say we can use a trusted middleman to hold the funds while he’s making the website and he refuses. Be cautious while working with him. (I posted this on the wrong thread originally, he then sent me this message on discord aswell)

User posted false accustion's. He is scared of being scammed so I sent him even more vouche's from past clients and he claimed that they are falsely made... After that I just said, then don't work with me and he started going crazy.
Post automatically merged:

User posted false accustion's. He is scared of being scammed so I sent him even more vouche's from past clients and he claimed that they are falsely made... After that I just said, then don't work with me and he started going crazy.
https://gyazo.com/ff99e563ce1dc26f873061fe660dc2ed

15$ Is shame but i felt bad for him at one point. Here i'm adding proof of i sent him vouches and stuff.

Last edited:

Danalytics

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I don't vouch anymore.

Last edited:

KacperM

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I mean, I wouldn’t say I’m going crazy 🤣, he sent me a bunch of discord vouches which can be easily faked. If you feel like it’s false accusations, go ahead and report it.
Yea, I will since you didn't really gave any proof... So come back with proof or just don't trash my thread.

KacperM

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Slowly working on personal website

KacperM

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Some vouches from discord i never posted.

7ab224b5cfdf3883e143c8f70336e847.png

18fa846b9699c01ef5057ada43133050.png

f26f265f180875c272f68ed9a83c8b2b.png

If you think they are faked or anything like that , feel free to message me and i can give you message ID.

New website done for a marketing agency. (User's design)

ea2766387fefe7413ce5e0c28b2a59cb.png

a6ee920506ba42af4d951b97174c85bf.png

18136c5081cdfcde953ba54c99c5e850.jpg

28c9fe2afec3dc91ea031aa5df58aecc.png

21e1dec7d14b031ec2eefd8e2ed3c99a.png

Last edited:

KacperM

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Wouldn't recommend this guy, avoids trusted middlemen such as Violet and insists that you go first despite having 1 reputation
:lol:
Ahh its you, yea tough person I mean I was talking with him for past hour, explaning to him why i am not a scammer, I have sent him vouches from HERE, Profile, Discord, and he still claims i want to scam him on 40$. I think someone that is here for long enough would know that its not worth it.

If i am a scammer, I wouldn't have on this platform since 2021 and i would have been already banned.

Acing

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I never said you're a scammer, however you are truly sketchy for not accepting a middleman with 200x times your vouches.

KacperM

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I never said you're a scammer, however you are truly sketchy for not accepting a middleman with 200x times your vouches.
You never said i am scammer however you kept assuming i am one by your messages... I explained you why i dont prefer middlemans... As I said If you dont trust me then dont work with me. I wont force you to do that. I believe there was a huge misscommunication between us however you decided to block me for some reason. For the whole conversation i was just trying to prove this user that i am not what he thinks I am however that wasn't enough i guess... As I said i dont feel any reasons why you should be scared of banning me as i explained, I am here for 2 years and made transactions right away and since i am still not banned it means that i didnt scammed anybody and I believe my vouches should only make you more peacefull on that topic.

Last edited:

Acing

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I didn't block you, I unfriended
You never said i am scammer however you kept assuming i am one by your messages... I explained you why i dont prefer middlemans... As I said If you dont trust me then dont work with me. I wont force you to do that. I believe there was a huge misscommunication between us however you decided to block me for some reason. For the whole conversation i was just trying to prove this user that i am not what he thinks I am however that wasn't enough i guess...
I didn't block you, I unfriended you, I assumed the conversation was over as you didn't want to use a middleman and I didn't want to work without a middleman due to previous scams

KacperM

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I didn't block you, I unfriended

I didn't block you, I unfriended you, I assumed the conversation was over as you didn't want to use a middleman and I didn't want to work without a middleman due to previous scams
Ahh my bad there okay, I though you blocked me... Anyway sucks to see because i believe my java experience are good enough to complete the project for you with good quality code. However i guess we wont "fit in" into working together sadly.

Acing

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Ahh my bad there okay, I though you blocked me... Anyway sucks to see because i believe my java experience are good enough to complete the project for you with good quality code. However i guess we wont "fit in" into working together sadly.
I'm still doing to do this as long as you offer me a reasonable solution, add me back if interested

KacperM

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm still doing to do this as long as you offer me a reasonable solution, add me back if interested
Added you back

With user we came to agreement and started working together

Last edited:
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.