🎨 NycoleART 🎨 ➼ Get Your Own Illustrated Artwork | Profile Picture • Banner • Icon • Logo • Background • Emotes

NycoleART

Illustrator
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Thread Design (illustration).png

>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL PORTFOLIO<<<

CHECK OUT MY GRAPHIC DESIGN THREAD

-----------------------------------------------------
I have a DISCORD server !
https://discord.gg/8MRhUxdark
Join Now!
  • Keep up with my commission status
    Interact with other artists/people in the community
    Avoid getting scammed by impersonator

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
Last edited:

cxr

Graphic Designer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Crazy talented! Good luck with further sales :)

Also please add me on Discord regarding a possible business opportunity.
Discord: elliot#0111

OwningProds

Professional Banner Designer & Server List Owner
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Nycole did a wonderful job, exceeding expectations. She always was willing to make edits presuming you asked at the right stage of the process. 10/10 effort, would use again.

Eventuating

Digital Marketing / Graphic Design
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Amazing artist! Easy to work with, extremely organised and quick with delivery. 100% recommend.

PyroFT

Owner of BossCraft
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Huge vouch! loved her work! She also changed a few things that we mentioned and still delivered on time!! THANK YOU!!

!!

Attachments

• BossCraftlogo.png
    BossCraftlogo.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 53

Agaloth

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I recently had the pleasure of working with an amazing artist named Nycole. They created a logo for my Minecraft server that I absolutely loved! Throughout the entire process, they were easy to work with and made everything seem effortless.

What impressed me the most about Nycole was how attentive they were to every detail. They really took the time to listen to my vision and worked closely with me to ensure that the logo looked exactly the way I wanted it to. Their creativity and talent are truly impressive, and the end result was fantastic. Not only did Nycole design an awesome logo for my server, but they also went out of their way to make sure that I was completely satisfied with it. They are very passionate about their work and are extremely professional.

Overall, I cannot recommend Nycole highly enough. They are an amazing artist, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a talented artist for their project. I will definitely be working with them again in the future. Thank you, Nycole, for creating such a cool logo for my Minecraft server!

Attachments

• TerraeMC Icon (Yellow).png
    TerraeMC Icon (Yellow).png
    330.5 KB · Views: 11

NycoleART

Illustrator
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I recently had the pleasure of working with an amazing artist named Nycole. They created a logo for my Minecraft server that I absolutely loved! Throughout the entire process, they were easy to work with and made everything seem effortless.

What impressed me the most about Nycole was how attentive they were to every detail. They really took the time to listen to my vision and worked closely with me to ensure that the logo looked exactly the way I wanted it to. Their creativity and talent are truly impressive, and the end result was fantastic. Not only did Nycole design an awesome logo for my server, but they also went out of their way to make sure that I was completely satisfied with it. They are very passionate about their work and are extremely professional.

Overall, I cannot recommend Nycole highly enough. They are an amazing artist, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a talented artist for their project. I will definitely be working with them again in the future. Thank you, Nycole, for creating such a cool logo for my Minecraft server!
Thank you Agaloth! It was a pleasure working with you. :D