🚀 POLYGONCLOUD.NET ⚡ RYZEN 9 & DDR5 ⚡ WEB, VPS, LINUX & WINDOWS⚡From 5.99$/per month

Bammer.

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
POLYGONCLOUD.NET
Build Your Digital Presence

1708987476006.png

Offers available on our website :
Web hosting
-Cloud hosting (VPS LINUX & Windows)

See our reviews
1701268062704.png

Website - PolygonCloud.net
Discord - discord.polygoncloud.net
A free trial is available on our discord !

Type
Offering
Kind
  1. VPS
  2. Website
  3. Other
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

FailedCyber

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
"Code subject to change at anytime" Go to check out and goes from 50% to 45%...check site and boom edited 10 mins ago....shame

Bammer.

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
"Code subject to change at anytime" Go to check out and goes from 50% to 45%...check site and boom edited 10 mins ago....shame
Hello, FailedCyber yes unfortunately the promotion was lowered this morning but it is still very advantageous.

Sorry for the inconvenience
FLAVIO

FailedCyber

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, FailedCyber yes unfortunately the promotion was lowered this morning but it is still very advantageous.

Sorry for the inconvenience
FLAVIO
Wouldnt be bad if it was a one time thing...dang..went from 50 to 45 then to 40 almost within the few hrs of you posting. and NOW boom down to 30%....Horrible marketing and promotional ads with this company. Plus the discord is always pinging you. Would think twice before teaming up with a company that cant even make a promo correctly

Bammer.

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Wouldnt be bad if it was a one time thing...dang..went from 50 to 45 then to 40 almost within the few hrs of you posting. and NOW boom down to 30%....Horrible marketing and promotional ads with this company. Plus the discord is always pinging you. Would think twice before teaming up with a company that cant even make a promo correctly
Good evening, this is normal as the end of the promotion gets closer and closer.

Lewis

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
+Vouch for PolygonCloud! I recently switched to them, and the experience has been outstanding. Affordable pricing, top-notch support, and lag-free Minecraft server hosting. The EU location in Germany ensures an ideal ping. Initially skeptical, but PolygonCloud proved to be the real deal. Highly recommend their reliable and budget-friendly services!

Rojoss

Game Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I would not recommend anyone to use their servers.
Had a dev server with them for a month or so and there were at least 4 days of downtime in total. (10% or so)

Once the server just went down and was not able to reach customer support for almost 2 days.
And second time they just migrated the server without notice and did not transfer any of the files and did not boot the server back up.
Other than that it took several days to get the server setup and then another couple days to get an IP assigned.

They did give me a bunch of credits and free days but yeah it's not of much use if the service is so bad.
I had to stop using their servers, luckily it was only a dev server but even for a dev server the downtime was unacceptable.

syahab123

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
❄️ Take advantage of a 30% discount throughout January with the promotional code "WINTER30"

Promotion ends on 31 January
Why Status UNPAID?
because the payment status change did not change, I paid twice using card and paypal. The process for handling payments is really not very fast.
and until now it is still in UNPAID status

Inv #XN-2024-32

Bammer.

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Why Status UNPAID?
because the payment status change did not change, I paid twice using card and paypal. The process for handling payments is really not very fast.
and until now it is still in UNPAID status

Inv #XN-2024-32
The status of the invoice has been transferred to paid. Sorry for the inconvenience.

syahab123

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The status of the invoice has been transferred to paid. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Why internet speed slow?
Not 1gbps?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-27-20-07-54-90_61c78dc80ee02b53007c815fefe993e3.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-27-20-07-54-90_61c78dc80ee02b53007c815fefe993e3.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 9
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.