Status
This thread has been locked.

Shortninja

♥ Java Enthusiast ♥
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Senior Pablo Upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S5 for free so yes, $1.00 phones are available.

It's a good deal because every two years you can get a new phone for free and your rates seldom change (I use AT&T).

Walrus

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Senior Pablo Upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S5 for free so yes, $1.00 phones are available.

It's a good deal because every two years you can get a new phone for free and your rates seldom change (I use AT&T).
May i ask how much your paying/month for your line? I'm with t mobile and their 24 month financing thing, and I just get another phone around the same priced every 2 years so its pretty much free (lol my phones only $6/month for a lg g2, used to have a nexus 4 for the same price, lower end i know), and im on a family plan so its only $10 for unlimited for me.

Shortninja

♥ Java Enthusiast ♥
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Walrus Me mum pays the bill. Kappa We are probably on a family plan too since my whole family got an upgrade with the same phone at about the same time.

Speed

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm probably going to switch to Verizon or T-Mobile soon. I need to find out which is better.
I've been using t-mobile since the day I got my phone and it's pretty bad, about 3/4 of the time you're inside you get little to no service

SoldierAlex

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I have sprint and I don't really have any complaints nor compliments, all I can say is, it gets the job done. I get internet basically anywhere unless I'm in like a parking garage or inside a tall building.

Walrus

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I've been using t-mobile since the day I got my phone and it's pretty bad, about 3/4 of the time you're inside you get little to no service
huh weird, i usually get better reciption than my friends, however the only place i complain about is i have horrible reception in my school campus, but alot of others do too

Ivain

Master Terraformer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
huh weird, i usually get better reciption than my friends, however the only place i complain about is i have horrible reception in my school campus, but alot of others do too
This^. I got reception at a longon airport where most of my friends barely had anything, and that was prepaid.
Switched to another company for a subscription.

Btw this deal sounds like every advertisement for a phone for 0 euros I see. Which then has a subscription of 30-40 euro per month.

moral of the story: READ THE SMALL PRINT

by rating this post funny you agree to give up your house, pc and firstborn child. This contract expires 10 seconds after the rating is given, no consequences for failing to fulfill it.

Juked

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
They're putting you on a two-year contract for almost $80 a month. The phone of $700 is simply tabbed into $20 a month, and the retailer pays the rest because they're getting some moola from the sale.

Everyone is happy, except you when you have to cough up the $80 per month.

so if i understand correctly, if you buy it you have to pay $80 per month for two years? so it will come out to be $1920 rather than the $700?

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.