2015 Winter Build Contest

Status

Doge

Long Dogs
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
So, last year we had the 2014 Winter Build Contest which ChrisF won and I think we should have another one this year. It'll be interesting to see all the entries, especially because mcm has grown significantly since last year.

Type
Suggestion
Status
Denied
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Yeti

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hoppys suggested this already and a few others I think, it'll probably go ahead but they haven't decided on anything official yet.

Yeti

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
But it cant be " official "

Like there cant be an " official " skype group chat
I don't think that's the greatest problem. Whether it's official or unofficial wouldn't make a tremendous difference.

Yeti

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
It was a big deal when there was an official skype chat,
I actually was in the chat and remember so yeah I'll agree with you on that, though there's a few differences between a skype chat and a build content.

Would be cool if it went ahead anyways...

Mick

BuiltByBit Owner
Administrator
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Last year we had a contest for the builders of MC-Market. As builders are only a small portion of the userbase on MC-Market, we would like to cater to the different groups of people each time we host a contest. This time it was a design contest, next time could be a server setup contest (unsure how that'd work, but it could) or even another 'type' of contest aimed at account sales. I don't see a build contest coming up any time soon, particularly as we don't have a need for one.

Status
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.