[$25/mo] Back with a Bang Deal- Arik System Administration (7+ Years Experience)

Arik

System Admin
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
1680719134244.jpeg

Yep that's right. Im back! And back with an unmissable deal. Get yourself system administration for $25/mo for up to 3 machines. This is a limited time deal, so get it whilst it's still available.

One-off installation services also still available at a discounted rate!

My experiences:

I have been a working System Administrator for over 7 years and have gained tons of experience working on machines. I am very confident in my field and have gained several qualifications over the years, including CompTIA Server+ Certifications, MCSE and CompTIA A+ Certifications.

- MineHeroes (2000-5000 Playerbase)
  • OstiaPvP (500-1000 Playerbase)
  • TheOdyssey (500-1000 Playerbase)
  • SadonMC (500-1000 Playerbase)
  • VerixPvP (350-800 Playerbase)
  • ExoticMC (350-800 Playerbase)
  • FadeawayNetwork (250-750 Playerbase)
  • Brawlwars (200-300 Playerbase)
  • ReefCraft (100-500 Playerbase)
  • CronusPvP (100-500 Playerbase)
  • LabMC (50-100 Playerbase)
  • Explorer's Bay (10-50 Playerbase)
  • DaedricNetwork (Unknown)
  • Hycrad (Unknown)
  • PvP Cloud (Unknown)
  • DestricMC (Yet To Release)
  • TheWidow (Yet To Release)
  • PloxHost (5,000+ Clients)
  • Clynex (1,000+ Clients)
  • EnderBoxHosting (650+ Clients)
  • Bit-Node (250+ Clients)

Service Teams:
Are you owner of a service team trying to recruit system administrators? Contact me about this I may be interested.

Kind Regards, Arik.

Type
Offering
Provided by
Team
Operating system
  1. Windows
  2. Ubuntu
  3. CentOS
  4. Fedora
  5. Debian
  6. FreeBSD
  7. Other
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Arik

System Admin
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Now offering FREE vouch services, please add me on discord Arik#2223 with what you need done and I will make some room to do it for free.

Remember: I am working on a first come first serve basis, and if I deem a request too big I may not fulfil it. These are also vouch copies, so although I will be more then happy to assist you with changes and such, I will put a time limit on each vouch copy.

--- ENDED

Last edited:

Breezy67

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Massive Vouch+++ for Arik, If your like me and starting out i would highly recommend his services, he runs you though everything and offers so much compare to others.

I got a control panel + highest security on my dedicated server, which he completed in a timely manner, extremely knowledgeable and are taking advantage of him becoming our system manager.

TehSteel

Yo, I like to develop Minecraft plugins
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Arik!

Very professional and nice

Helped me installing MongoDB!

Would recommend him 10/10

Ore0

Digital Minecraft Artist
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Huge Vouch! Arik is very friendly and nice to work with! Responded to my Discord request very quickly and we agreed a deal in under 10 mins. He set up my OVH VPS for my Minecraft server with a pterodactyl panel. Also is adding extra security onto the server for me. Overall, a very quick and simple experience, Ill definitely be contacting him for any related services in the future!

ChitterChatter

Owner of Explorer's Bay
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Biggest vouch for Arik! <3 I ran into some issues and after my other system admin's stepped down and he came in promptly. He helped me out and got us up and going again! I really appreciate his work and dedication. Not only is he friendly, professional and great to work with, he is knowledgeable and efficient.

So glad to have found him! Thanks so much Arik for all you have done for me so far! <3

Omar

Director @ Unify Holdings
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Amazing user to talk to and he is really helpful.

Inviss

Management / Head of Development @ AkumaMC
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Did exactly as asked without a hitch, and nothing was too much to ask.

Clyde

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Setup a dedicated server with ease and was very communicative.

DatAyy

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch fixed up my setup to make it all secure, set up my bungee for free of charge as well as did some testing on my current dedicated setup to fix the flaws.

Drupz

Manager
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Huge Vouch for Arik. Fixed pretty much every security flaw I had and helped me along the way to prevent them in the future!

Oliver

Director
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Very fast and easy! I would totally recommend this system admin!

Arik

System Admin
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Offering vouch copies to the community yet again, this event will be very limited but you can get alot out of it.

To get FREE server sided optimisations please contact me on discord, I am only offering server sided optimisations for vouches.
Event End: 15th July 2020
Discord: Arik#2223