MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

• We're giving away $35,000 of prizes! Invite 2 friends to our Discord for free Premium! Learn more

Automated (nearly passive) website making $600-700 per month

ChickenFlipper

Reactions
Resources
Looking for offers for a website of mine.

May not sell, just can't figure out how to scale it / market it more than it is now.

Pm me for more details (serious inquiries only)

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ZJump

Premium
Reactions
Resources
zjump#0262 add me on discord super interested.

ChickenFlipper

Reactions
Resources
If you're making 600-700 off of 1 website passively, why would you sell that?
I'm not sure how to scale it and don't have the time or experience to scale it so I'd rather sell it.

If I were to find someone to run it/scale it for me, I'd be open to that too. Honestly open to any offer really.

ChickenFlipper

Reactions
Resources
It's already scaled.
It's taken a friend of mine half a year to get a website to $83 a month.

You're off your rocker.
Me and your friend have two completely different websites. You don't know what my website sells but assumes that it's already scaled to its max.

My website is not scaled. For the field my website is in, there is growth potential. I am not a marketing expert and have not put anything into marketing but would like to, but don't know where to start.

amplest

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Me and your friend have two completely different websites. You don't know what my website sells but assumes that it's already scaled to its max.

My website is not scaled. For the field my website is in, there is growth potential. I am not a marketing expert and have not put anything into marketing but would like to, but don't know where to start.
add my discord amplest #9999
Would love to talk about scaling the website

noah56

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
It's already scaled.
It's taken a friend of mine half a year to get a website to $83 a month.

You're off your rocker.
people sell simply because they dont want to run it anymore and rather have money for several months upfront and not have to work. if you go on other websites you can see people that makes $200k a month on their website and they want to sell it its not uncommon lol

makvo

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I thought this was the appraisals section lul.

I doubt I have an accurate answer but would be useful to know at least broad sector or theme/subject.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.