This thread has been locked.

GyuriX

••► The Developer ◄••
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Welcome to BakeMyServer OPEN BETA

We are proud to announce, that we are now officially open! :)

We've made a few articles to help everyone understand this brand new concept.

$20 FREE? How? o_O
It's extremely simple. You receive $5.00 as a signup bonus, and up to $15 in bonuses after adding funds to your account. (The signup bonus is only applied after adding funds to your account)

Please check out our website here for further information regarding what BakeMyServer is!

Our discord server

Kind Regards,
BakeMyServer Team

Notice: BakeMyServer currently in beta, meaning that there may be bugs & exploits.

Type
Offering
Last edited by a moderator:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

GyuriX

••► The Developer ◄••
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
v1.1 Changelog:
  • Enabled pressing 'ENTER' on the register page
  • Fixed language issues
  • Fixed automated cronjob issues
  • Started web socket based console (blazing fast)
We've also had a small chat with the developer of XenoPanel regarding some possible security exploits, which we will do a follow-up on in next week's update.

v2.0 Changelog:

Our goal with this update was to take Furnace's code quality, security & modularity to the next level.
This update enables us to develop future updates considerably more quickly.

Added:
* Gravatar based avatars
* Extra options in settings
* Live chat is integrated now
* We now use Symfony 4 (PHP Framework)

Improved:
* Overall security
* Overall loading speeds
* PayPal Standard -> Express

Fixed:
* Long servers list page loading time
* 'OP' command not working
* FTP connectivity/SSL issues
* 'missing parameters' error when creating a server (sometimes)
* Console error 'bash: /bin/su: Argument list too long'
* Still fetches data after session timeout

v2.1 Changelog:

Added:
* Added Server Status bar (community requested)
* Server restarts on version change (community requested)

Improved:
* Overall security
* Rounded Balance (community requested)
* !NEW! Servers list page (partially community requested)
* !NEW! Dashboard page (partially community requested)

Future changelogs can be seen in the 'News' section of Furnace.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulRipper

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Looks really nice!
Good luck!

GyuriX

••► The Developer ◄••
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Powerboyblast

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This honestly looks awesome. I see a couple of server.pro and DigitalOcean vibes here but you still have still done done a great job. Good luck with sales!

GyuriX

••► The Developer ◄••
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This honestly looks awesome. I see a couple of server.pro and DigitalOcean vibes here but you still have still done done a great job. Good luck with sales!

Without a doubt, our love for DigitalOcean has strongly affected the outcome of BakeMyServer, for the better :whistle:;)

GyuriX

••► The Developer ◄••
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
giving a try to your hosting, t got my attention the panel and pretty nice panel it remember me alot to the Vultr control panel, nice job with that panel and hope that you keep updating it i think it need a little bit more features like backups,etc
We have a pretty long list of features we'd like to add. Our new update is coming this weekend, featuring a colored console, that supports bungee servers, improved security & stripe :)

Thank you for your recommendation! :tup:

JetsPizzaMC

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I deposited some credit so I could give them a try. At first I had issues creating a server, which barred me from creating one for about 8 hours before it fixed itself.

Once the server was up and running I really had no complaints about how it performs. I really think this is spot on and a solid 10/10.

For the panel, there's a few issues which aren't really that big of a deal, but for sure should be fixed.

One issue is when I submit a ticket, most of the text goes outside of the little bubble so I cannot see the replies very well.

The other one is when sending a command using the console, it has a annoying delay when you type the command and push enter. It takes about 2-3 seconds to send the command versus my Multicraft panel which sends it instantly.

Other than those two issue, I have no other complaints. I really like the service, and I hope to see the Canada location be added as I that's what I was most excited about but it's not up yet. :p

Keep up the good work!

GyuriX

••► The Developer ◄••
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I deposited some credit so I could give them a try. At first I had issues creating a server, which barred me from creating one for about 8 hours before it fixed itself.

Once the server was up and running I really had no complaints about how it performs. I really think this is spot on and a solid 10/10.

For the panel, there are a few issues which aren't really that big of a deal, but for sure should be fixed.

One issue is when I submit a ticket, most of the text goes outside of the little bubble so I cannot see the replies very well.

The other one is when sending a command using the console, it has a annoying delay when you type the command and push enter. It takes about 2-3 seconds to send the command versus my Multicraft panel which sends it instantly.

Other than those two issue, I have no other complaints. I really like the service, and I hope to see the Canada location be added as I that's what I was most excited about but it's not up yet. :p

Keep up the good work!

Hello!

Thank you for your detailed reply. We take every one of your points very seriously.

Issue #1: We'll be reworking our ticket & mailing system in update #2, possibly next week. Meanwhile, I'll personally go about and fix that cheeky visibility issue :)

Issue #2: The solution to this issue is not exactly simple, and we'll have to investigate some possible options for lowering those fairly long delays & just making the console more responsive overall.

Canadian location: Our first Canadian node is planned to be deployed within 2 weeks at most. Our top priority at the moment is getting all the present bugs ironed out. ;)

We are amazed by all the positive energy in this thread and would like to genuinely thank everyone for giving BakeMyServer a shot.

JetsPizzaMC

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello!

Thank you for your detailed reply. We take every one of your points very seriously.

Issue #1: We'll be reworking our ticket & mailing system in update #2, possibly next week. Meanwhile, I'll personally go about and fix that cheeky visibility issue :)

Issue #2: The solution to this issue is not exactly simple, and we'll have to investigate some possible options for lowering those fairly long delays & just making the console more responsive overall.

Canadian location: Our first Canadian node is planned to be deployed within 2 weeks at most. Our top priority at the moment is getting all the present bugs ironed out. ;)

We are amazed by all the positive energy in this thread and would like to genuinely thank everyone for giving BakeMyServer a shot.

Completely understandable, there always will be some sort of issue! I look forward to seeing what comes next and to continue being a client. Thank you for addressing these issues, I really think you have an amazing idea here. :)

Powerboyblast

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello!
That's what you get when you put lots of effort and dedication into your company. We all can see that, hence the very positive responses.

GyuriX

••► The Developer ◄••
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
That's what you get when you put lots of effort and dedication into your company. We all can see that, hence the very positive responses.
Undeniably, we've been working on this company since mid-October, even in the holidays, roughly 5-6 days a week. With that said, we were still truly surprised to see soo many people being interested in our services.

Completely understandable, there always will be some sort of issue! I look forward to seeing what comes next and to continue being a client. Thank you for addressing these issues, I really think you have an amazing idea here. :)

Thanks! :) Our ETA on the new update is this weekend, stay tuned! :tup:

Bitcoin

Buying/Selling BTC!
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This seems like a very promising hosting company!

If I need to host a server, I will give this a try for sure! :)

Arik

System Admin
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I feel like this is going to turn into another aternos host.

GyuriX

••► The Developer ◄••
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I feel like this is going to turn into another aternos host.
That's definitely not the plan! :p

Also, get ready, big update coming tomorrow! :)

Exelt

Hey there
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, CEO is quite quick in responses and is quite the friendly individual. Would suggest working with.

CWTcreeper

» Small YouTuber and Server Owner
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Welcome to BakeMyServer OPEN BETA

We are proud to announce, that we are now officially open! :)

We've made a few articles to help everyone understand this brand new concept.

$20 FREE? How? o_O
It's extremely simple. You receive $5.00 for signing up, and up to $15 in bonuses after adding funds to your account.

Please check out our website here for further information regarding what BakeMyServer is!

Kind Regards,
BakeMyServer Team

Vouch! Great, Really Great Support! Very Great Panel and overall idea!

Status
This thread has been locked.