Status
This thread has been locked.

Struggle

~
Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm looking for a professional terraformer, and builder for my server. My requests will be rather large (Terraforming 10k*10k - 20k*20k), and I would be commissioning a rather large build (a city or two).

I'm looking for quality, price is not an issue. feel free to suggest more than one person, and I will probably give you $3-$5 if I use the builder/terraformer you suggest.

Note - I have no issue with the terraformer and builder are separate people

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Ivain

Master Terraformer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This may be a thread looking for recommendations for people, but I'm going to shamelessly recommend myself for this project. I have experience with worldpainter, voxelsniper and building (including worldedit).
Since money is no object, it seems like a good project for me to invest a lot of time into.

Here's my portfolio:

Another reason why I think I'm a good idea for this project is that I can come up with ideas and designs for things like dungeons and bosses as well, since it sounds like an RPG server.

Also take a look at my PMC to see my development as a builder: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/ivain/

Struggle

~
Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This may be a thread looking for recommendations for people, but I'm going to shamelessly recommend myself for this project. I have experience with worldpainter, voxelsniper and building (including worldedit).
Since money is no object, it seems like a good project for me to invest a lot of time into.

Here's my portfolio:

Another reason why I think I'm a good idea for this project is that I can come up with ideas and designs for things like dungeons and bosses as well, since it sounds like an RPG server.

Also take a look at my PMC to see my development as a builder: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/ivain/

I will keep you in mind as an option. Right now it's between you and Yeti.

Struggle

~
Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
its always him and me with worldpainter nowadays XD. I think I may be slightly cheaper, but he's a bit more efficient.
If I did hire you, it would be for your skill as a terraformer. I am still looking for builders.

Struggle

~
Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Bump

I'd like to get some more recommendations from users, not so much looking for self promoting people.

Ivain

Master Terraformer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
In that case, consider HuracanFTW, Olympus16 , thebaum64 , Koala, PilsCreations , Monrael

Olympus is good at larger spawn type builds, Huracan is better at smaller medieval builds and highly detailed hand-terraforming, Koala is an alternative worldpainter for if Yeti isn't available and you decide against me.
Thebaum is great at server-related builds, I don't know much about him beyond that.

Pils is great at prisonmines and general small to midsized builds in several themes. He's also the fastest builder I know. If you want good quality fast he's a good option.
Monrael seems to be a very decent builder as well. I have no personal experience with him but I've seen a lot of his work around here.

You can also give Springstof a try, though I don't know him myself so I can't recommend him properly.

If you're really looking for fantastic quality, try Skrill or MaxLeon , though I do not know if either of them are open for commissions at the present.

HuracanFTW

Professional Builder
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Olympus is good at larger spawn type builds, Huracan is better at smaller medieval builds and highly detailed hand-terraforming
Thanks for recommending me Ivain, but I'm in the CubeCraft build team and I'm quite busy with school. I came more into mega builds and bigger structures to get better quality for my buyers. Sadly I can't show you anything, because I made those mega builds and bigger structures for the CubeCraft server. When they are released on the network, I will add them to an updated portfolio.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.