Status
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Doge

Long Dogs
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The thing is if you want to reply to a user's post on your thread, it won't let you and if this is applied to a whole sub-forum it will be more of a problem than a solution. I think simply reporting people who abuse bumping is better.

Doge

Long Dogs
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Look at the resource page:

If you can reply before the limit, what's the point then? And I see many ways to get around it like replying to thread replies.

The last thing we need here is more tools to over police us. Using the report button is fine.

SickSkillz

Plugin Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If you can reply before the limit, what's the point then? And I see many ways to get around it like replying to thread replies.

The last thing we need here is more tools to over police us. Using the report button is fine.
You can reply but can't Bump. Like this: bump, XD, lol,lmao etc.

rocket0191

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
We've decided that this would be a great feature for MC-Market and plan to add it.

A couple of things I'll mention though, as there seems to be some confusion on how it works.
a) The bump limit applies if the thread starter was the last to reply on the thread only.
b) If another user replies to a thread, the bump restriction is removed so that the thread starter can reply.

We'll add the feature and see how it goes. If it causes problems, we'll remove it. You never know if you don't try it out, right?

Status
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.