Calling All SMALL Faction Youtubers! Let's grow together! (22k subs)

Status
This thread has been locked.

CraftDope

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello,

My name is CraftDope and I am a 22k Minecraft Faction's Youtuber.
https://www.youtube.com/user/CraftDope/

I've owned a custom, traditional faction server for nearly a year now. I truly miss how faction server's used to be when items and bases were actually worth something and not everything was so plastic. Therefore I spent this time smoothing out my server and building it in my image of perfection.

I finally feel ready to release this server onto my channel and start building a bigger player base than just 10-15 players at a time. I am making this post to attract a bunch of small Faction Youtubers (300+ subscribers) not only to grow my server, but also to grow together. Every Youtuber starts somewhere and I would love to make videos with the Youtubers on my server. I'm sorry that I cannot afford to pay for videos as I have been running this server out of pocket for the last 8 months.

If anyone remembers what factions used to be like and wants to experience some hardcore nostalgia, feel free to PM me for server details. If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comment section of this thread. Again I am looking for any Faction Youtubers with a minimum of 300 subscribers. I do not care about the view count or ratio.

|Youtubers will receive a Youtube rank which includes the "Mage" kit and will be put onto the wall of Youtubers in spawn.|

Plattiinum

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Is your channel botted? Your subscribers seem very inactive as you only get around 900 views on a video... There is also this graph:
1LYaWjq.png

For some reason you gained 250 subscribers on a single day which is quite weird for your channel ;)

CraftDope

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello,

My channel is not botted. I was inactive for a good 8 months due to a medical condition.
And as for the spike in subscribers. Maybe I was subbotted that day? Or maybe I was given a shout out from one of my bigger friends. Either way that was 1 day out of the entire year. Every other day my subscriber growth was normal. I really don't appreciate you coming to post and starting something that has nothing to do with my thread. Am I offering advertising services? Hell no. So i don't see a reason for you to be here. It's hard to imagine someone like you is good at making friends...
Have a great day.

Czarek

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Is your channel botted? Your subscribers seem very inactive as you only get around 900 views on a video... There is also this graph:
1LYaWjq.png

For some reason you gained 250 subscribers on a single day which is quite weird for your channel ;)
Really doesn't seem strange. Some days are better days and there are a million things that could have caused that spike.

Plattiinum

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
1LYaWjq.png

Suspicion for what? fraud? scam? None of these apply here.

CraftDope

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm saying why does it matter if I had subbotted my channel or not? I'm not offering a service. The point of this thread isn't even circulated around my Youtube channel, it's about my Minecraft server. Why would me subbotting affect my server playing experience?

Plattiinum

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm saying why does it matter if I had subbotted my channel or not? I'm not offering a service. The point of this thread isn't even circulated around my Youtube channel, it's about my Minecraft server. Why would me subbotting affect my server playing experience?
You were claiming that you had 22k subscribers and I was pointing out that it is possible that not all of those people are human. I never said anything bad your server or anything.
Hello,

My channel is not botted. I was inactive for a good 8 months due to a medical condition.
And as for the spike in subscribers. Maybe I was subbotted that day? Or maybe I was given a shout out from one of my bigger friends. Either way that was 1 day out of the entire year. Every other day my subscriber growth was normal. I really don't appreciate you coming to post and starting something that has nothing to do with my thread. Am I offering advertising services? Hell no. So i don't see a reason for you to be here. It's hard to imagine someone like you is good at making friends...
Have a great day.
The growth on that one day is very weird... Why not just tell us if you got a shout out from one of your friends? Why would you have only gotten one shout out if it got your channel that many subscribers? This does have to do with the thread as you claimed to have 22k subscribers. I was just pointing this out and it really isn't cool to accuse people of "not being good at making friends".

CraftDope

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Accusing me of subbotting on a post that isn't even related to anything that would concern subbotting is an insult to me. Therefore I feel the right to defend myself. I said I don't know why there was a spike in my subscribers. It COULD have been from a shout out from a BIGGER Youtuber as I said I have many friends with channels much larger than my own. It could have been a video I did with them. As Czarek stated, "it could have been a million different reasons."

"Why would you have only gotten one shout out if it got your channel that many subscribers?" I'm sorry this sentence makes no sense to me. If you want to keep replying with nonsensical accusations then keep at it. I'm not the one playing the fool.

Plattiinum

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Accusing me of subbotting on a post that isn't even related to anything that would concern subbotting is an insult to me. Therefore I feel the right to defend myself. I said I don't know why there was a spike in my subscribers. It COULD have been from a shout out from a BIGGER Youtuber as I said I have many friends with channels much larger than my own. It could have been a video I did with them. As Czarek stated, "it could have been a million different reasons."

"Why would you have only gotten one shout out if it got your channel that many subscribers?" I'm sorry this sentence makes no sense to me. If you want to keep replying with nonsensical accusations then keep at it. I'm not the one playing the fool.
Sorry I apologize if my sentence wasn't clear enough. I didn't really take the time to proofread my sentence as I have better things to do. Anyways, I will repeat myself again, I was just pointing this out and never said if it had any direct relevance to the thread. I am very sorry if you take this as an insult, I never intended it to be taken as so.

Status
This thread has been locked.