MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

• We're giving away $35,000 of prizes! Invite 2 friends to our Discord for free Premium! Learn more
Status
This thread has been locked.

CyberGamerMC

Reactions
Resources
Hi all,

I am urgently looking for someone to take-over the CSN (CyberSpiderNetwork) server(s).
The server exists of a Kit-Pvp, Factions, Kingdoms, Hub, Bungee and a minigame server

The staff team consists of
Me - Owner
Svennieboy77 -Owner
simoc_o - Admin (also pays for the kingdoms server)
Deinplays - Admin (pays for the factions server)
Zobii- Admin
Galaxq -Mod
jommeke_65 - Developer
David Kim - Developer​

The take-over would be for the Hub, Bungee , Kitpvp and minigames server
The cost would be 25$/m

Specs (all from beastnode)
Hub - 1GB
Bungee -256mb
Kitpvp - 512mb
minigames - 512mb​

Site : http://www.cyber-spider.net/

Contact me on skype : taharanisah

Kind regards
-Cyber

Type
Offering
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Zilema

Reactions
Resources
Hi all,

I am urgently looking for someone to take-over the CSN (CyberSpiderNetwork) server(s).
The server exists of a Kit-Pvp, Factions, Kingdoms, Hub, Bungee and a minigame server

The staff team consists of
Me - Owner
Svennieboy77 -Owner
simoc_o - Admin (also pays for the kingdoms server)
Deinplays - Admin (pays for the factions server)
Zobii- Admin
Galaxq -Mod
jommeke_65 - Developer
David Kim - Developer​

The take-over would be for the Hub, Bungee , Kitpvp and minigames server
The cost would be 25$/m

Specs (all from beastnode)
Hub - 1GB
Bungee -256mb
Kitpvp - 512mb
minigames - 512mb​

Site : http://www.cyber-spider.net/

Contact me on skype : taharanisah

Kind regards
-Cyber

My apologies if I have misunderstood this but are you asking someone to pay $25 a month to play the owner role of your server? Or are you asking for someone to buy the server files from you and you were just stating the cost of the server from beastnode? If so are you selling the domain with it?

I suggest adding screenshots and possibly a test IP to your post to even stand a chance of finding a buyer. The Staff team section is kind of irrelevant also.

Svennieboy777

Reactions
Resources
My apologies if I have misunderstood this but are you asking someone to pay $25 a month to play the owner role of your server? Or are you asking for someone to buy the server files from you and you were just stating the cost of the server from beastnode? If so are you selling the domain with it?

I suggest adding screenshots and possibly a test IP to your post to even stand a chance of finding a buyer. The Staff team section is kind of irrelevant also.
Hello, We are looking for an owner who could take over the role of cybergamer (holding the servers up), our server focus on custom development and custom map builds. CyberGamer is going to resign because he don't feel like playing minecraft anymore. This are the costs of beastnode. They request 25$ to hold all those servers up but we can't afford them by ourself.
If you would like to take a look at our server join this IP: play.cyber-spider.com
I am a server developer/Staff team leader. (Also Owner) We are planning to add allot of more features as example a big minigames update. Notice that we only accept quality staff with a high recommand maturity level.
Developers: Troubleshoot bugs and code java plugins
Admins: Manage a part of the network
Sr. Admin: Manage multiple parts of our network. A notice about our current Sr. admin, He is also a web-developer and builder.
Things for what we are looking for in a new owner:
- Maturity
- being kind and honestly against players and staff
- Respect against the staff
As new owner you might take over a part of the network. But remember that our current staff team worked hard for the server, all for free.
I hope i gave an answer to your questions.

Last edited:

Zilema

Reactions
Resources
Hello, We are looking for an owner who could take over the role of cybergamer (holding the servers up), our server focus on custom development and custom map builds. CyberGamer is going to resign because he don't feel like playing minecraft anymore. This are the costs of beastnode. They request 25$ to hold all those servers up but we can't afford them by ourself.
If you would like to take a look at our server join this IP: play.cyber-spider.com
I am a server developer/Staff team leader. (Also Owner) We are planning to add allot of more features as example a big minigames update. Notice that we only accept quality staff with a high recommand maturity level.
Developers: Troubleshoot bugs and code java plugins
Admins: Manage a part of the network
Sr. Admin: Manage multiple parts of our network. A notice about our current Sr. admin, He is also a web-developer and builder.
Things for what we are looking for in a new owner:
- Maturity
- being kind and honestly against players and staff
- Respect against the staff
As new owner you might take over a part of the network. But remember that our current staff team worked hard for the server, all for free.
I hope i gave an answer to your questions.

So you are expecting someone to pay $25 a month to run your server for you? Do they not get anything in return?

DylanH

Premium
Reactions
Resources
So you are expecting someone to pay $25 a month to run your server for you? Do they not get anything in return?
I'm still waiting to hear back from the owner, however the way I'm understanding it is that the owner is resigning and they're looking for someone to take over and continue to run the server.

Zilema

Reactions
Resources
I'm still waiting to hear back from the owner, however the way I'm understanding it is that the owner is resigning and they're looking for someone to take over and continue to run the server.

That's how I see it too, but why would someone pay $25 a month to just have the owner role on a server and not actually be the owner? He also never mentioned any shares in donations etc.

DylanH

Premium
Reactions
Resources
That's how I see it too, but why would someone pay $25 a month to just have the owner role on a server and not actually be the owner? He also never mentioned any shares in donations etc.
I think you DO become the owner.

Zilema

Reactions
Resources
I think you DO become the owner.
Yes but the way he words it. He explains it as if they are hiring someone to play the role as the owner but not have access to the files, hosting or anything. Surely if he meant that he was going to give files over etc he would just sell the files and not bother adding staff team details etc etc. Referring to my point, why would someone not just have their own server where they have complete control.

Svennieboy777

Reactions
Resources
Yes, we worked hard on the server and we don't want to throw all our work away.
They will be Owner plus they will have the advantage that if the server gets big that they will get a part of the donation money. We have a big advantage that we have a whole staff team that is working for free.

Zilema

Reactions
Resources
Yes, we worked hard on the server and we don't want to throw all our work away.

They will be Owner plus they will have the advantage that if the server gets big that they will get a part of the donation money. We have a big advantage that we have a whole staff team that is working for free.

"part of the donation money", "if the server gets big".... Why would someone want to do that instead of making their own server where "if the server gets big" they get all of the donation money and all file access as well as permission to make any changes that they want?

Sorry if I sound harsh but IMO the idea is just ridiculous.

Svennieboy777

Reactions
Resources
"part of the donation money", "if the server gets big".... Why would someone want to do that instead of making their own server where "if the server gets big" they get all of the donation money and all file access as well as permission to make any changes that they want?

Sorry if I sound harsh but IMO the idea is just ridiculous.
You can't guarantee that you will have a staff team like ours. Good luck with searching some experience coders and a good web-developer and what about the builders? You can almost never find them for free. Also multiple people are paying for the network because we strongly believe that you can reach more together. (more gameplays). We want to continue the network because we strongly believe that we could get big with our current team. It is awful to hear the news about cyber who decide to resign because he don't feel like playing minecraft anymore. If you don't like the idea then it is fine. It's your opinion if you don't agree on this.

Zilema

Reactions
Resources
You can't guarantee that you will have a staff team like ours. Good luck with searching some experience coders and a good web-developer and what about the builders? You can almost never find them for free. Also multiple people are paying for the network because we strongly believe that you can reach more together. (more gameplays). We want to continue the network because we strongly believe that we could get big with our current team. It is awful to hear the news about cyber who decide to resign because he don't feel like playing minecraft anymore. If you don't like the idea then it is fine. It's your opinion if you don't agree on this.

I'm not intentionally bashing you, I am just putting my opinion out there to hopefully try to understand your point of it.

Svennieboy777

Reactions
Resources
Also our current beastnode host is pretty expensive.(it gives good quality thou) We anyways can decide to switch the servers to another/cheaper host.[DOUBLEPOST=1462551663][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not intentionally bashing you, I am just putting my opinion out there to hopefully try to understand your point of it.
I know, I am trying to make my point clear to avoid confusing.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.