Developer/Administrator

Status
This thread has been locked.

Alfonso

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello im looking to hire a developer(really experienced and mature) and also with skills to administrate my Factions server. I want him/her to be profesional and skilled. Will get payed every month 50 USD but he or she will be helping me on developing plugins like 1 want for example a class plugin custom and help me make my server the best factions ever. I already have the server half done but need more help. ALSO TRUSTWORTHY

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

pixonyx.

management, redefined.
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello Alfonso,

We offer a variety of services, including server management and plugin development. We'd be happy to help you out, feel free to get in touch with our team via one of the following methods:
Twitter: undxservers
Email: [email protected]

Please note that our prices may vary from what you've stated above. You can find our price list and other information in our signature.
Thank you,
Jess
Head of Sales & Support

Naze

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
> and help me make my server the best factions ever.

Are you 8 years old or something?

Naze

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
By the way. Give $50 to a Skripter, and they'll make you a life-time supply of custom features.

Big fuck-you to all the incoming Skript haters.

Naze

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Skript is... OK. It just feels a little 'nooby'?

I understand it gets the job done much easier and quicker (sometimes) however it does have limitations and I would assume that it's more inefficient than a proper Java Plugin.

List me the limitations.

It isn't as efficient as Java. But I doubt you'll notice a significant difference until your player-count hits around 60-100. And there aren't too many servers on here hitting those numbers, lol.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.