[ ELIXIRNODE ] i9-9900K Multiple Options ⚠️ Blazing Fast ⚡ DDoS Protected ️⚠️ Quality Support

Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

aMango

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Beware, this host is spamming discord users with random accounts. Can't be good.

View attachment 144671
About six months later and there is still somebody advertising this host with random discord accounts as I was just messaged today. Seems like the user is dedicated to doing this as we shared 2 mutual host servers and seems to be repeatedly going online/offline (Bot?).

Capture.PNG

I contacted the owner and they didn't seem to concerned about it and claimed that it isn't under their control and that it could be helping them. For this to be happening about 6 months later & this account not even being apart of the ElixirNode discord hints that the management may have something to do with it.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:

Flyingbox

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Had the same account hit two servers as well. Same message, same everything. Just a time gap of a few months of silence. This bot got leaked to the wild and uses what is effectively burner user tokens for dirt cheap and in bulk. The bot, once hooked up, can spam thousands of DMs in just mere seconds by grabbing the user list. The sad part is that people spend at least 30 USD on this piece of trash bot.

I'm convinced the owner is in on it due to some chatter from past encounters and they continue to spam while giving everyone the finger when confronted. Random people have nothing to gain for this and it's the same "referral code" that was spammed in the beginning.

Attachments

• c971f7e836b7a51d4a4c2f9ff63dfbaf.png
    c971f7e836b7a51d4a4c2f9ff63dfbaf.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 23

SuperCoolMomo

CEO of Canvas [Ex-Admin on VanityMC & Archon]
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! The ceo is a amazing, hardworking kind man. Server is running very smoothly, and can handle anything I hit with it, done some main-stream testing aswell as testing it with 50 players. Really recommend using the host!

moon10k

| Trailer Maker |
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
De-vouch. Purchased a 1c server, was well for a bit. My friend wanted a server as well, to use modpacks on. I created a new account, and attempted to purchase one with my card for my friend, so he didnt have to. Owner notified me on discord I can't do that, so whatever all good, my bad. The owner then proceeded to delete the previous 1c server i bought, without any warning, along with all the progress me and my friends made on it, (it was survival). Owner tried to make a bullshit reason saying he removed it because I removed him on discord before he could warn me out about. (Which he clearly did warn me about it, and I told him to delete the new account I made). https://gyazo.com/d7d6a206c231e2708b14fb21b6281c06. Would not recommend this service what so ever.

goth

؜
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi, my ElixirNode account “goth” was deleted and I lost my world. If you don’t plan on giving me my server back please at least send me the world file so I don’t lose my progress! The server was only up for a few days out of my month package... Ticket opened will update post when fixed! Thanks

dhricneowbdjd

Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You were one of many that used fake information whilst registering your account on your order. It clearly states via our ToS (XIII Account Registration) that submitting false information is matter of getting your services terminated and more. We usually try to give a warning but with most breaking this rule through trials/penny servers, a lot of these penny/trial server clients don't receive warnings nor do I personally think they deserve one.
Just a tip - You should always notify clients if your going to unexpectedly delete their service, even if its a free or cheap service. I'd say about 1% of clients actually read the TOS.

Status
This thread has been locked.