[EXCLUSIVE] ⛪ Medieval Fantasy Spawn ⛪ | 300x300 | ✅ Extremely High Quality! - $50 BIN!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Sparko

professional amateur
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello!

I am selling this build that has a medieval fantasy theme, it's perfect to be used as a spawn, hub, or a lobby!
J4Dxjfq.png

3D View: https://sketchfab.com/models/d95ce8b52d5940cdb39018ca6f1969bd
Raw Screenshots*:
*Starting from the 3rd photo.

INFO:
  • This is a 300x300 (approx) exclusive build (.schematic file format).
  • The structures have interior decorations.
  • This is a commission done for me by one of my builders.
  • NO test server is provided due to the possibility of illegitimately obtaining the build. Instead, PM me your Discord for a screen-share preview.
PRICE: $120 (Appraisals)
LIMITED OFFER: $60
Feel free to place an offer below or via PM.

Thank you <3

Last edited:

Fusby

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello!

I am selling this build that has a medieval fantasy theme, it's perfect to be used as a spawn, hub, or a lobby!
J4Dxjfq.png

3D View: https://sketchfab.com/models/d95ce8b52d5940cdb39018ca6f1969bd
Raw Screenshots*:
*Starting from the 3rd photo.

INFO:
  • This is a 300x300 (approx) exclusive build (.schematic file format).
  • The structures have interior decorations.
  • This is a commission done for me by one of my builders.
  • NO test server is provided due to the possibility of illegitimately obtaining the build. Instead, PM me your Discord for a screen-share preview.
PRICE: $120 (Appraisals)
LIMITED OFFER: $80
Feel free to place an offer below or via PM.

Thank you <3

The build is overall good. But I didn't really see a lot of fantasy in it. When I see the word fantasy I see a lot of unreal things. Your build was pretty down to earth and it is not worth the price as listed. But overall terraforming and filling is quite good. Vouch for the huge waterfall which overall covers your fantasy tag just not as much.

Sparko

professional amateur
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The build is overall good. But I didn't really see a lot of fantasy in it. When I see the word fantasy I see a lot of unreal things. Your build was pretty down to earth and it is not worth the price as listed. But overall terraforming and filling is quite good. Vouch for the huge waterfall which overall covers your fantasy tag just not as much.
Build looks nice!.
I would personally charge $50 due to these facts.

300x300 Usually Cost Around $100+ due to circumstances set by the buyer and details provided which means.
-Limits Builders to standards.
-Due Dates have to be meet.
-Buyer are able to make changes

Also ive noticed that alot of the builds/houses are copied/pasted and clustered which can make it feel really closed up.
However i wish you the best with selling!
In all honesty it is quite a decently good build, and personally would buy if set at a good price.

My listed price is based on appraisals: https://www.mc-market.org/threads/401196/. I appreciate the feedback but it kind of seems rude to do it on the sale thread when a link to the appraisal thread is listed above, but that might just be my sensitive side getting to me, :(.

In all honesty it is quite a decently good build, and personally would buy if set at a good price.
Also, PM me what a good price for you is ;).

Status
This thread has been locked.