Forum rules before posting

Status
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Overlord

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
There is an addon to show the forum rules before posting(only first time) you need to accept them. You can set a time before you can accept them And continu.

Link: https://brivium.com/resources/advanced-forum-rules.21/

Edit: forgot poll. You can vote here: https://surveymonkey.com/r/CYLGGXN

I repeat myself:
Brivium LOL. Are you Brivium by any chance trying to increase his sales after his ban from XF? Actually, you can't be - you get scammed, Brivium scams others.

Edit: forgot poll. You can vote here: https://surveymonkey.com/r/CYLGGXN
I swear I hate polls like that. Everything you do is either laughable, clueless or somehow suggesting over complicating things.

If people have comments, they reply. At best, create a yes/no poll. Polls don't work here because they're just full of ratings without explanation or without counter arguments. Suggestions are best off with replies. Regardless, that survey idea is pretty stupid.

I mean, you tell me to stop being negative. What else do you want me to do? This time, it isn't necessarily the idea that's stupid. You're just really ignorant. What you choose to do is argue with me over principle rather than the idea. I'm just going to ignore your argument over principle. If you have anything to quote, quote what's below. I'm skipping the rest.

Anyway, as for your suggestion, nobody here is ignorant of the rules, they just choose not to follow them if anything.

rocket0191

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I don't trust Brivium addons with a ten foot poll and wouldn't be caught dead adding one. Just my personal thoughts.

Interesting idea though.

Overlord

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You are such an ass licker, lol.

I'm 99% sure "wang" is a second account of someone on XenForo, my guesses are Brivium or that sketchy borbole guy.

Ingots

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Would annoy people. The system is fine how it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Overlord

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm actually going to change my view on this, slightly.

That add-on is definitely not what I think this site needs.

A few additional disclaimers, however, would be great. Just some reminders when posting threads and posts. Perhaps it'll raise the average quality of posts around here.

My 'ol friend, Shawn's, forum, digitalpoint.com:
4e18ba3871.png

This makes you make sure that the thread is best fit in this section specifically, and not any of the sub-forums. It's an additional reminder. That'd be useful. When posting posts, an additional checkbox to ensure they are aware their post isn't breaking any rules is also useful.

Irritating? Well, it is only one checkbox. So that's something. Plus, you're agreeing to the rules every post, I don't know if 'ignorance' or 'outdated rules' would be acceptable excuses. Tighten some moderation to make some examples out of people.

SickSkillz

Plugin Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm actually going to change my view on this, slightly.

That add-on is definitely not what I think this site needs.

A few additional disclaimers, however, would be great. Just some reminders when posting threads and posts. Perhaps it'll raise the average quality of posts around here.

My 'ol friend, Shawn's, forum, digitalpoint.com:
4e18ba3871.png

This makes you make sure that the thread is best fit in this section specifically, and not any of the sub-forums. It's an additional reminder. That'd be useful. When posting posts, an additional checkbox to ensure they are aware their post isn't breaking any rules is also useful.

Irritating? Well, it is only one checkbox. So that's something. Plus, you're agreeing to the rules every post, I don't know if 'ignorance' or 'outdated rules' would be acceptable excuses. Tighten some moderation to make some examples out of people.
Hmm... That checkbox is maybe a better idea...

Status
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.