Glitched Potatoes - Need Builders

Status
This thread has been locked.

Revoluctor

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi, I need a spawn made for my server.

Is there anyone that would be willing to do one for free, if there is it would be really appreciated. If not, please state your price.

Since I won't be paying you, I'll give you free donator rank on the server or something.

Thx.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Revoluctor

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Just a heads up, you most likely won't get a quality product for free and no one really cares about being paid in ranks. If you're serious about your server you'd make a few investments.
I know that, but the money I have saved up is for the server host, and the ones I've seen are pretty expensive.

Revoluctor

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
When trying to create something, considering at all times that you're serious about it - there should be balance between your spendings and investments. There are multiple factors that have to be fulfilled for a server to actually run and be successful. What good is going to be a hosted server if you don't have custom builds, custom plugins, a good looking website and in general something that would hook the end user?

Yes, I know that, and I have most of that stuff figured out. Just wanted to see if I could get a custom build, also I changed it to ask people their prices if they won't do it for free.

MelleJunior

https://www.senior-studios.com/
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi, I need a spawn made for my server.

Is there anyone that would be willing to do one for free, if there is it would be really appreciated. If not, please state your price.

Since I won't be paying you, I'll give you free donator rank on the server or something.

Thx.
Hello!
Please Contact me on discord @ MeleJunior#8066

~ MelleJunior, Senior Team Owner

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.