Savage - Invest in my future?
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
3f767b138f167876a750363b1fac2b6adf0e2218

Test Server:
creativerealm.mcpro.co

Want an awesome pre-made Creative Server? Then you've come to the right place :D

BIN: $20

d2cb4c5f1bf80e72884d563dd577482487017f6e

• Everything Setup: Everything is all ready-to-go however you can customize anything to your liking
  • 3 Worlds: The server comes with 3 creative plot worlds each having their own custom theme and plot size.
  • Ranks: The server comes with the default rank, 3 donor ranks and 1 staff rank all configured with basic perms. The donor ranks include a variety of benefits (much more than worldedit) and the perks can be viewed on the server's test Buycraft.
  • Bug Free: The server has been thoroughly tested and I can assure you it is bug free. If you do spot any bugs please report it to me and I will fix it immediately.
  • EULA Friendly: If you are a server owner who believes in the EULA (unlike me) you'll be happy to know all of the donor perks are mainly cosmetic and since creative has no "goal" adding in other cool features doesn't conflict with the current standing EULA.
1d74034a6dfb283b540b86dfc7ea88bb10bb03f6

The best part is everything is already configured! All you have to do is drag & drop the files into your server, identify the Spigot jar (Server runs Spigot 1.8.7) enter in your Buycraft Key (if you have one) and everything works just as it did on the test server :D

59cf382e8c03798012ae0ad1864959083651d618

This is what you see when you join the server
entry.png

Using ChestCommands, donors have access to the /fun command where they can access a variety of pets and trails to enhance their time on your server.

donor.png

This is the colorful, eye popping greeting you receive when you wander over into someone's plot. This allows the player to know who's plot they are on.
plot_claim.png

This is one of the 3 plotworlds. This one has a winter theme.
winter.png

DISCLAIMER%20ICON%20PIC2.bmp

There is no guarantee that I will update these files or provide customer support. The server itself is not included with the purchase, you will only be sent the files used to make the server. All builds are downloaded as I am a crappy builder. I accept payments exclusively through PayPal.
6f0e14df9e95f8eb95f23e564b3d764135ceb44b

Do you want to buy the files? Great!!! Contact me via Skype: avsterbone
(My profile should be a picture of a chair and wooden blinds)

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.