MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

• We're giving away $35,000 of prizes! Invite 2 friends to our Discord for free Premium! Learn more

Hiya everybody!

Dounut-Chan

Reactions
Resources
I can feel that it's gonna be a wonderful day! I have a new site where I can say hi to people, that's always really nice. Oh yea, speaking of saying hi...
Hiya, I'm Dounut, or Naya, or whatever else you feel like calling me. I'm 18 and really love writing stories, even if they're just for my own personal use. As much as I love writing, its nothing but a shadow in comparison to my love for coding (I still suck at it, but we don't talk about that). I'm usually pretty friendly when meeting new people and I sure do hope you people are the same way. If so, then yay, we can get along just fine. If not, then boooo, you stink.
I am new here so I hope this counts towards that anti-bot 3 messages thingy. If not, then looks like I'm gonna have to start being super talkative. Enjoy your days people, I'm out!

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

RisingRoyality

¡ 5 years of experience !
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Welcome to McM

Ivan.

https://devnics.com/
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I can feel that it's gonna be a wonderful day! I have a new site where I can say hi to people, that's always really nice. Oh yea, speaking of saying hi...
Hiya, I'm Dounut, or Naya, or whatever else you feel like calling me. I'm 18 and really love writing stories, even if they're just for my own personal use. As much as I love writing, its nothing but a shadow in comparison to my love for coding (I still suck at it, but we don't talk about that). I'm usually pretty friendly when meeting new people and I sure do hope you people are the same way. If so, then yay, we can get along just fine. If not, then boooo, you stink.
I am new here so I hope this counts towards that anti-bot 3 messages thingy. If not, then looks like I'm gonna have to start being super talkative. Enjoy your days people, I'm out!
Hey mate, welcome to BuiltByBit! I am Ivan

JasmeowTheCat

Systems Administrator
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Hello! :D

Alistair F.

senior-studios.com
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Heyo! Welcome to BuiltByBit! :)

If you wanna learn more about the site, DM me on Discord anytime. Alistair#4081

Last edited:
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.