3. PVP Sword - Toggle on PVP with preset armor/weapon
4. Hide all players - Toggle players invisible/view able

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

DamagedShadows

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Its already somewhere on spigot for free most likely but if you really want it pm me and i can make it for u for pay

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If you want a custom plugin, you are not getting that for free either.

And I personally think people are over doing hubs these days. You are in a hub for 20 seconds at most.. People do not sit around shooting a teleport bow for fun inside of it. They just use it to walk thru a portal or click on a compass. So honestly its a waste of money if you were even going to pay for one.

DamagedShadows

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If you want a custom plugin, you are not getting that for free either.

And I personally think people are over doing hubs these days. You are in a hub for 20 seconds at most.. People do not sit around shooting a teleport bow for fun inside of it. They just use it to walk thru a portal or click on a compass. So honestly its a waste of money if you were even going to pay for one.
not entirely true. its nice to have a little bit of uniqueness to your hub as well as everything else, makes you look a little bit more professional as well as some players do actually hang around in the hub

Cruz

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
can you guys not see the "Buying" tag but yet you still say stuff like "lol if you think we're doing this for free"

and yes i know others exist which i currently use Hub+ on spigot but tbh it blows with useless junk.

XxminecraftxX

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I can do this! I will try my best and add many features that you want. I have a pluin called UltimateBows and you can have many effects, particles and sounds in bows. I can add that while creating your hub plugin. PM me.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.