Is it worth it?

Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

GalaxyHD

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Usually, having a .org for even a day doesn't increase your player base over the long term so I guess it isn't worth it, especially that it's only a day.

racer1423

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Not worth $100 for the amount of players you will grow by.
And if I did buy it how many players would it increase my playerbase by? I have about a 6-10 playerbase now.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/90291/), Selling MCM Account

NoxitePlays

A Person
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
In my experience with minecraft mp I only paid $35 for 3 hours in the summer on slot 1 and that gave me about over 200 players and about 50 - 100 players stayed.

0liverG

Old Man
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
It is pretty good I rented out quite a few hours I made most of my money back from them.

haloxhawk

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
small bit to pricey. Around 80 is good

Thronius

Behind You
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
And if I did buy it how many players would it increase my playerbase by? I have about a 6-10 playerbase now.
Well let me tell you from my experience, I've rented Slot 5, and I got whole friday for $60, yeah quite low, I got around 350 joins from it, made my server reach 30 players, did return that money, but that was 24 hours, so I am not sure how much would you profit from 3 hours, but hey, everyone got some cash which now they look to spend somewhere so, good luck :p

Vagor

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I wouldn't recommend it. I was a staff member on a server that rented #1 slot for a couple hours. The playerbase rose to a good 20, but no one stayed. You need to be really lucky to increase your pemanent playerbase by purchasing a slot.

Snipper

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I rented slot #3 on a Sunday from 4pm EST to 12am EST...did not do much at all. Minecraft-MP only works if you have it for a full amount of time.

Zyphior

Human
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If you get it at the right time, yes it can be. Although I would recommend simply hiring you-tubers. I find youtubers to show much more consistent results.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.