Looking for a one-time plugin updater! $

Status
This thread has been locked.

Hugoi

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello fellas! I'm looking for someone to update a plugin that unfortunately broke when 1.8 came. Feel free to msg me here or add me on Skype for details: miner.hugo (Sweden)

You WILL receive a payment.

Agron Gemajli

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
it depends on the plugin, some plugins were discontinued because of the inability to do whatever they did before the updates. As well as some were just discontinued because they left. Also, you can't just take someone's work without permission, so you have to as the previous plugin owner if someone can continue it as well as get the source files.

Frank Ocean

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
it depends on the plugin, some plugins were discontinued because of the inability to do whatever they did before the updates. As well as some were just discontinued because they left. Also, you can't just take someone's work without permission, so you have to as the previous plugin owner if someone can continue it as well as get the source files.
The plugin that he wants is probably open source, otherwise he wouldn't be asking for it. :tup:

Hugoi

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

The plugin is NOT open sourced. Thats why it is so hard to find someone to make it. I've been looking for someone to help me with this as the plugin is the heart of my server. And the plugin maintainers are long gone, noone has heard from them in forever..

Banned forever. Reason: Compromised Account
Status
This thread has been locked.