Status
This thread has been locked.

Diz

⚔️ StellarDev ⚔️
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey guys so recently I have made a lot of money from selling my shoes and other items I no longer needed. I would like to partner up with a developer and make a server. The reason I want to partner up with you is because it will cost less if I have a developer on my side. I am looking for an experienced developer, you do not have to be the best but you must be able to code complex things, you must also work with java nor skript...sorry. (Not really) I hope you guys find this worth your wild.

What I Have To Offer:
My budget is around $500-$1000
I have a graphic artist.

If you are interested please feel free to PM me for my skype or leave yours here.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ashdungeon

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Contact me at live:buggsy.burns_1 . I believe we can help you in your situation.

Ammar T

Programming Teacher
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey guys so recently I have made a lot of money from selling my shoes and other items I no longer needed. I would like to partner up with a developer and make a server. The reason I want to partner up with you is because it will cost less if I have a developer on my side. I am looking for an experienced developer, you do not have to be the best but you must be able to code complex things, you must also work with java nor skript...sorry. (Not really) I hope you guys find this worth your wild.

What I Have To Offer:
My budget is around $500-$1000
I have a graphic artist.

If you are interested please feel free to PM me for my skype or leave yours here.
Hey, I can knock off most of the small plugins you need doing; PM me your Skype and we can discuss further. I'm looking forward to hearing from you :)

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.