Looking To Be apart Of a HCF Community Or factions Staff member

Status
This thread has been locked.

Vicadin

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
About me
Hello, my name is Mike, and im 16, My IGN is - Vicadin, Im making this because since its the summer time i really have nothing to do when i get home from Party's and shit with my friends.

What im looking for:
Im looking for a Spot on a HCF Or factions server, Because i like to help people when help is needed, I feel like I would be a great Staff member due to my timezone EST, I get on at 2pm till 3am every day,

Experience:
I have a lot of experience with Factions servers, I was Head-Helper On HyperDarkeness Server and i was also ADMIN on Opfactions On Deadric network, just Because i was only staff twice through out my mineman career i know alot of stuff to do with staff etc...But i do know the commands of HCF and Factions

Commands i know And alot more but cant think of them on the spot:
/tmute or /mute (player) (time)
/tban or /ban (player) (time)
/tp (player)
/tphere (player)
/freeze or /ss (player)
/kick (player)

Why i think i should be Staff on your server:
I always tend to help people in need, Example if someone needs help with something concerning the server, I've always messaged people with a possible solution.My first quality is I can bring is MULTITASK. I can easily multitask situations including; multiple screen shares, assisting multiple people, and other various situations. I can help many people at once even if it is a hard situation. Mutlitasking can be very useful in situations for example; having to screen share multiple people at once can be a long time, but when you're done and you found what they were using, it pays off by benefiting the server. And helping people in game, My second Quality is I can bring is ACTIVENESS. I am very active when it comes to HCF and Factions. I am usually on all day My activeness can really help out the server by assisting people late at night Or the EU kids wile i up at 2 am.

How active I am:
Weekdays - 13 hours
Weekends - 13 hours

Thanks for Reading this and hope you pick me :) Contact stuff is below

Contact me :

On here

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

LZO9K

Friendly Reptile
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Should be "offering". Because, your not requesting Staff Members.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.