LOOKING TO PARTNER WITH YOUTUBER (YOU CAN EARN MONEY)

Status
This thread has been locked.

Saucy

VoltairRealms
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm looking to partner with a YouTuber with a little over 5k or more to start a minecraft server together. You would get a percentage of profits made off of the server, which would probably be close to 40%-50% (this means you make money HA!). My part or percentage however would go to the server. I have many ideas of what game modes to start off with and what to do as well with them. Please PM me or add me on Skype for further information if you would like to do this!

Kind Regards,
Vortecs

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Saucy

VoltairRealms
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
He Co-Owns a server called SMSMCraft, he is 15, immature and doesn't care for his servers. He treats his staff like rubbish and can't control a server. Sorry for not justifying it last time.
Are you sure all of this is true? Sorry you got demoted for being the one who is immature and plays all the time as well as all the staff agreeing with me about you being immature. Maybe you should stop being so mad and salty about the situation and just go on with being a shitty staff.

Saucy

VoltairRealms
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm sorry but you may have been 'planning' on demoting me, but I left your server before you 'demoted' me. I laugh every time you make it look I am the bad staff member. I am not salty, lmao. I would never even dream of going back.
13cf6584764aa58623cc15b8a3d37595.png
Why did you come in the first place then?[DOUBLEPOST=1451777401,1451777366][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry but you may have been 'planning' on demoting me, but I left your server before you 'demoted' me. I laugh every time you make it look I am the bad staff member. I am not salty, lmao. I would never even dream of going back.
Just get off my thread or take it into PM and stop bashing on every thread I put.

Ilxsiion

Legit User
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm sorry, but your points are invalid. I didn't get demoted. I don't see how 'plays all the time' is a bad thing. How was I 'Immature'. How am I mad and salty? Lol. Keep trying mate.
Just take this into pm..[DOUBLEPOST=1451837471,1451837440][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this should be in the advertising section

Mumzel

Graphics Designer & Inspiring YouTuber
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Are you sure all of this is true? Sorry you got demoted for being the one who is immature and plays all the time as well as all the staff agreeing with me about you being immature. Maybe you should stop being so mad and salty about the situation and just go on with being a shitty staff.
I don't really think you should call him a "shitty staff". That's kinda rude. Especially since you're a server owner. A server owner must be much nicer to their players. Without players, you're nothing.

Ilxsiion

Legit User
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I don't really think you should call him a "shitty staff". That's kinda rude. Especially since you're a server owner. A server owner must be much nicer to their players. Without players, you're nothing.
Tbh I hate the kind of people who act fake af infront of everyone to gain support. If that is how he acts let him do it.

Mumzel

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Tbh I hate the kind of people who act fake af infront of everyone to gain support. If that is how he acts let him do it.
So you're saying you'd rather be disrespected?

jurhe d

starbeam
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I dont think you should but into other peoples problems bud.

Mumzel

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Mumzel

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Then please try to keep it to yourself.
But you are "butting" in as well? What makes you more "right"?

If it is his character then he should try genuinely mend it rather then acting fake
It's still important to new players since they don't know him, so he has to give a good impression & he isn't doing it to me.

Paxton

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
u look salty to me ;p

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.