Verified MAPLESTRIKE.COM | 🔥 RYZEN 7900X HOSTING 🔥 | NA, EU, SG | $2/GB | AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE

connorhriley

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Type
Offering
Verification
Verified only
Kind
  1. Minecraft
  2. Discord bot
  3. Other
  2. NA west
  3. Europe
  4. Other
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

connorhriley

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Do you do trials?
Hello DJ_Jxnsen,

We offer a 72-Hour (3 Day) trial of our Minecraft service here. If you would like to trial one of our many other services (excl. vps's), then feel free to reach out to our team either via discord or on our website and we will see what we can do for you!

Best Regards,
Connor Riley, Managing Director

Last edited:

connorhriley

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Will you be introducing a VA location soon (Vint Hill)?

Hello KC,
We're looking into releasing a Vint Hill location. Currently we offer a Dallas location for our budget plan which offers low latency across all of North America and parts of Europe and Eastern Asia. This is definitely our recommended location as it suites the needs of your entire player base. However, that being said, we are constantly looking where to open our newest locations and will take Vint Hill into consideration.

Best Regards,

Alistair F.

:)
Ultimate
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I love the branding; it seems similar to Nevit's work; is he the one who did your branding? If not, who? Interested in reaching out, haha.

If you don't mind - I have a few questions about the host I'd like to discuss privately. My Discord is Alistair#4081

connorhriley

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I love the branding; it seems similar to Nevit's work; is he the one who did your branding? If not, who? Interested in reaching out, haha.

If you don't mind - I have a few questions about the host I'd like to discuss privately. My Discord is Alistair#4081

Hey Alistair! All our branding including; logos, banners, headers etc was done internally by our team! I've gone ahead and sent you a friend request on discord as well :)

Best Regards,

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.