Matqx's Writing Service |✨Homework ✨Contracts ✨ & MORE!

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Matty

converting.to
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
RESERVED FOR UPDATES
+ Updated Thread Design

Last edited:

Dread

Transcendence
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
VC?

Daigan

Dev
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Wrote me a thing with decent quality, he wrote me a short piece about video game pricing. I would say it needed more analysis and more reliable sources but overall it was fine.

Matty

converting.to
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Wrote me a thing with decent quality, he wrote me a short piece about video game pricing. I would say it needed more analysis and more reliable sources but overall it was fine.

I'm rather confused on how many sources you'd expect an answer limited to 250 words would be - in fact, I think two is more than enough for such a short answer. I can't analyze the question more when I was restricted to 250 words but I appreciate the comment.

Daigan

Dev
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm rather confused on how many sources you'd expect an answer limited to 250 words would be - in fact, I think two is more than enough for such a short answer. I can't analyze the question more when I was restricted to 250 words but I appreciate the comment.
It was more about the chosen sources. Anyways, I can post the paragraph here so people can form opinions themselves.
Code:
During the modern era video games tend to have rather excessive prices compared to times when video games weren't as popular. This could be due to the fact that developers get paid a lot higher than they did or simply because of the fact that the market for video games has grown exponentially over-growing any other market. Games such as GTA V typically resell for approximately 50$ and considering the fact that over 140 million copies have been sold (according to https://screenrant.com/gta-5-140-mi... earnings call from,the game launched in 2013.) it means that there's been an approximate 7 billion game revenue not counting all of the costs and payments - that's crazy! For a single game, it's definitely impressive.

Another example of an extraordinary game getting an insane volume of revenue is the COD franchise - however, this is not one singular game, instead, it's a franchise of games put together to make one collective title. All together COD has had over 300 million copies and the series is verified by the Guinness World Records as the best-selling first-person shooter game series as stated on their official webpage (https://www.guinnessworldrecords.co...t=As of 26 March 2019,"Cliffe" Cliffe in 1999.).

In conclusion, games are definitely overpriced considering the fact they're making insane revenue from the number of copies they're selling. However, you must put into consideration the total costs of the game as well as individual payments to the game makers. Nonetheless, I'm sure selling games at half of their current price wouldn't hurt the industry much.

Matty

converting.to
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
It was more about the chosen sources. Anyways, I can post the paragraph here so people can form opinions themselves.
Code:
During the modern era video games tend to have rather excessive prices compared to times when video games weren't as popular. This could be due to the fact that developers get paid a lot higher than they did or simply because of the fact that the market for video games has grown exponentially over-growing any other market. Games such as GTA V typically resell for approximately 50$ and considering the fact that over 140 million copies have been sold (according to https://screenrant.com/gta-5-140-mi... earnings call from,the game launched in 2013.) it means that there's been an approximate 7 billion game revenue not counting all of the costs and payments - that's crazy! For a single game, it's definitely impressive.

Another example of an extraordinary game getting an insane volume of revenue is the COD franchise - however, this is not one singular game, instead, it's a franchise of games put together to make one collective title. All together COD has had over 300 million copies and the series is verified by the Guinness World Records as the best-selling first-person shooter game series as stated on their official webpage (https://www.guinnessworldrecords.co...t=As of 26 March 2019,"Cliffe" Cliffe in 1999.).

In conclusion, games are definitely overpriced considering the fact they're making insane revenue from the number of copies they're selling. However, you must put into consideration the total costs of the game as well as individual payments to the game makers. Nonetheless, I'm sure selling games at half of their current price wouldn't hurt the industry much.

The first source may have not been the most reliable, the second one was from Guinness world record since that's what I was talking about. Not exactly sure if you expected me to find an article from BBC talking about the exact number of COD copies sold.

In regards to the detail, it could have been expanded and analyzed more. However, I was limited to 250 words - you can't expect insane detail on such a short word count.[DOUBLEPOST=1614885065][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you very much, I'm sorry if it wasn't to the expected result :)

Last edited:

Jay_H

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch completed multiple pieces of work for me all to great quality!

Tmackjr1

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey, I might have some contractual work if you are interested, contact me at T. Washington#7877

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.