Status
This thread has been locked.

RhinoMC

AKA Freshest
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey there MCM. So basically, I'm trading a Steam account for 2 MC accounts and some PayPal money, but both me and the seller have low-ish rep, so we agreed that we should use a middleman. I will be providing the middleman with free, very detailed, high quality MC profile picture of their skin. Examples of my work can be found in my shop in the Graphics sub-forum. (Sorry, don't have the link right now and I'm being lazy. :p)

Thanks
- Freshest

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Ivain

Master Terraformer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Rep!=Ratings
Look at when they joined + their profile etc
reputation is part positive ratings, part active vouches (NOT the winner rating) and part amount of deals that went well. When they joined is not a factor in and of itself.

Infinite

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
reputation is part positive ratings, part active vouches (NOT the winner rating) and part amount of deals that went well. When they joined is not a factor in and of itself.
Ratings have nothing to do with reputation. Many high rated users are scammers (Linux, Jurhed, xXBlazeCraftXx and the list goes on) here is another example, this guy has ratings because he is a mini hitler

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 14

Ivain

Master Terraformer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Ratings have nothing to do with reputation. Many high rated users are scammers (Linux, Jurhed, xXBlazeCraftXx and the list goes on) here is another example, this guy has ratings because he is a mini hitler
Ratings do have SOMETHING to do with reputation. There's a correlation, but no direct relation. Why? Because someone with a higher number of ratings has been active on here for a while, and has taken the effort to make posts that are of decent quality (rate farmers and asses like that guy you showed not counting, since the first is against the rules and the second can be checked via profile).
And yes, there are high-rated scammers. up until their final scam, though, all the deals they made were legit. As a result, they had also gained a lot of reputation and had people actually vouching for them. vouches from other reputable members (or even members that have been on here for a while but not been so active) do generally count towards reputation. Yet they still scammed.
That's why anyone should always be careful even with reputable members. The bigger the deal the more care anyone should take. Middlemen are only 1 way of ensuring something is going to go well.

Tehker

Schleep
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If you're still looking.. Which I HIGHLY doubt.....

I'll do it for free. I may not have a lot of ratings, but I'm trustworthy.. As far as I know. xD Although if I'm going to MM, I would like him to send it as F&F as I don't want to risk getting a dumb chargeback. The funny ratings are gone now so it's no longer along with your ratings. :D

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.